I hate Titanium Soundwave

MarvelBoy1974

I broke down and bought Titanium Soundwave when I saw him at Walmart. HORRIBLE figure! I can't get him to stand because the legs collapse. I had to use a hot glue gun just to keep the thighs from retractig back into his lower legs. Plus the crotch area looks terrible and takes away from the figure. The originial figure is still the best Soundwave==Too bad I can't seem to be able to find one.

I dunno soundwave is pretty bad, his legs are designed to fall off. I'd say he's pretty equal with prime and megs. I got it as a gift and hate it, but it's to the point where I hate it but feel bad for it so I accept it. He looks OK with the classics, even if he has a diaper and his cassette form is more like blaster's boombox.

I like mine okay, once I figured out how to not rip the legs off constanly. I can get some cool poses out of it. Nothing compares to the original but I can let my kids play with this one and not freak out.

I dont know why people bought it for. The reissue G1 soundwave is way better.

So? I have a MP Prime which is superior to Classics Prime which is superior to the Titanium Prime. But I still bought those others. Since when do people stop buying the same character across TOTALLY different lines? @hmmm@

I haven't heard many good things about this guy, but sw is my favorite character, so I might just have to pick him up anyway; the top half looks good, it's just that diaper that annoys me.

Well I wont say its a total waste. The seekers are cool. Scourge is great. We are getting characters we wouldnt normally get. They need to just do a little work on some things and the line will be perfect.

If you think Soundwave is horrible, you must have passed on Prime & Megs from Series 1 because they are 10x worse in terms of floppiness.

makes me happy I got megs for $5 at target....

these reports make me happy I got Cybertron Soundwave...

that's a good figure... he can even hold my world smallest Soundwave like a cassette tape.

Soundwave was the first Transformers I ever got when I was a puppy. Titanium wise: Yeah, the diaper crotch sucks, it's not as bad in hand as it is in the pics, but it still blows. Yeah, he only gets one tape which sucks. But dude...It's friggin SOUNDWAVE! How can you not love the guy? He has slightly more articulation than the original (the original rocked), all of his bot mode pieces incorporate into his tape deck mode (including the silver barrel of his gun), and he comes with a badass laserbeak figure. Yeah, he's not the greatest, but he's pure Soundwave and I love the "crotchety" old fool.

Soundwave was the first Transformers I ever got when I was a puppy. Titanium wise: Yeah, the diaper crotch sucks, it's not as bad in hand as it is in the pics, but it still blows. Yeah, he only gets one tape which sucks. But dude...It's friggin SOUNDWAVE! How can you not love the guy? He has slightly more articulation than the original (the original rocked), all of his bot mode pieces incorporate into his tape deck mode (including the silver barrel of his gun), and he comes with a badass laserbeak figure. Yeah, he's not the greatest, but he's pure Soundwave and I love the "crotchety" old fool.

Me too.

The first Prime and Megs figures were a real disappointment. The fact that they can still look nice on a shelf is their saving grace. Ever since those first two they've been getting better and better. Cheetor ROCKS! And I'm even that much of a Cheetor fan.

The Fallen...not perfect, a couple of minor flaws but simply BADASS looking.

Rodimus and Thundercracker/SS are both fantastic molds and the RID Prime is out of this world.

Yes, I even like Soundwave. Is he the best? Hell no, but it's not like I spent $50 to import him. He's got his good points and he's another one for the collection.

Now I VERY eagerly await the next releases.