DC Minimates are out!

bluecyclone

got mine....any chases?

I got them all and I love them. I put Batman w/ my Robin from the Batmobile set and they look perfect. A buddy of mine who works at my shop also gave me the con exclusive John Stewart to go with them. I cant wait for series 2!

At first I thought I was going to skip them. But I got Batman and the Joker 2 pack this week.

They look great bu they are somehow different from the majority of other minimates.

Minimates tend to have a glossy look plastic or paint like my C3 ones but the DCD version are have flat paints which does look a bit different when displayed together.

There are no chases/variants. DCD distributes these and they aren't all that fond of chases (thank goodness).

• 3 weeks later...
Series two came out today. Happy Hunting!

Dr. Fate/ Power Girl

Penguin/ Robin

BD Superman/ Brainiac 13

Booster Gold/ Blue Beetle

This series is way more of an eye catcher than series one, especially if you have most of the C3 Figures. I held off on getting Series 1, but I already bought these guys and can't wait to get them!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got all of series 2. Booster and Blue Beetle are my faves and Power Girl's good as well, i was just pleased that i didnt get another Bruce Wayne face like my Harley.

on a side note i was fooling around comparing the c3 stuff to series 1 and 2 and i made a quick mod to Joker. I though that something was missing about this figure and that was his feet are 2 plain. Every joker figure ive had has had some form of white on his shoes sooooo getting back to the point i took the jokers feet ( the one that came with the Batcave set) and put them on S1 jokers and it makes a nice difference, he just seems finished to me. try it he looks good

For some reason I still prefer the Joker from the C3 Batcave, his facial expression looks more mad and evil.

I made a head swap with the C3 Joker head and the DCD Joker body. Looks pretty cool with a trench coat

Series 3 hit today here on the West Coast.

Really???!!! Nice!!! Can't wait!

Whos in SEries 3 btw? Is it Wonder Woman?

hey Skips series 3 looks to be the best yet it includes

Wonder Woman and Ares

Green Arrow and Deathstoke

Aquaman and Ocean Master

Battle damaged Bats and Killer Croc

i'll be getting mine of ebay again as all aussie shops charge around 75 AU ( 62 US thats about 12 or 13 a 2pk)

and damn i cant wait

Wonder Woman and Ares

Aquaman and Ocean Master

i'll be getting mine of ebay again as all aussie shops charge around 75 AU ( 62 US thats about 12 or 13 a 2pk)

and damn i cant wait

Hm interesting lineup bro! But damn thats steep! But it seems like I'll be getting them at around those prices too since I am in HK... :(

Wonder Woman and Ares

Aquaman and Ocean Master

and damn i cant wait

Hm interesting lineup bro! But damn thats steep! But it seems like I'll be getting them at around those prices too since I am in HK... :(

Steep isnt the word man. it really sucks cause i love my local Comic shop and i'll support him every week but im certianly not paying any more than 50 AU (inc Shipping) for a set. lucky enough theres a few sellers on ebay....

Wonder Woman and Ares

Aquaman and Ocean Master

and damn i cant wait

Steep isnt the word man. it really sucks cause i love my local Comic shop and i'll support him every week but im certianly not paying any more than 50 AU (inc Shipping) for a set. lucky enough theres a few sellers on ebay....

=S I know exactly what ya mean! ;)