New Super Hero Squad

boywithgun

I dont know how many of you are interested in the super hero squad figures, but I found some new names in the Wal Mart system, and as HML 3 seemed to be true i thought I'd share if anyone was interested.

Storm/Black Panther UPC 65356925203

Cpt America/Fury UPC 65356925204

Wolverine/Chopper(I think its gonna be logan with motorcycle, like the Darth Maul and Speeder)653569925205

Torch/Annilus UPC 65356925206

Iceman/Pyro UPC 65356926032

Thor /Loki UPC 65356926033

Gambit/Rogue UPC 65356926034

Dr Strange/Antman UPC 65356926035

Woah! I hope these are ture. Black Panther and Storm is a perfect set. The others aren't half bad either. I hope that if they are doing another Human Torch, and Iceman that they are different costumes/molds than the ones in previous series and not just rereleases.

supposidly we are getting galactus and sentinal type figures for SHS as well so jump on the boat guys :) they look awsome on display, if not for batman27 pestering me to get them I must admit I probly wouldn't be into them either but once you have them... :P

Yeah, I like some of the new pairings.

Black Panther/Storm and Rogue/Gambit are must haves for me.

I wouldn't mine different figures for Iceman and Human Torch either.

These little guys are my favorites. I've been piecing them together with the Galactic Heroes and they rule.

I have all of Wave 1 and half of Wave 2 (Just gotta pick up the Iron Man/Thor set and Wasp/Hulk set) If these line ups are true though, I'll get them all. I just hope that the repeat characters aren't straight re-releases and look different than the ones I already have/will get soon. Gambit is awesome though. Now if we can see Bishop, Nightcrawler, Bullseye and Kingpin one day, I'd be so happy.

On a related note: Does anyone know what the deal is with the upcoming waves? Are they doing a special wave just for the new Spider-Man movie? Because I saw some Spidey ones. But are they also doing a special wave for the F4 movie or are they just going to be part of the regular waves? And where's the Invisible Woman? It'd be awesome if they made a variant of her where she was invisible (And not just somebody ripped her out of the package)

just check the marvel page and take a look at the pics that have been posted for like ...ever dude :) it should answer all you're questions & the spiderman wave has been out since wave 1 & 2 hit as well in most places

Yeah, I like some of the new pairings.

Black Panther/Storm and Rogue/Gambit are must haves for me.

I wouldn't mine different figures for Iceman and Human Torch either.

These little guys are my favorites. I've been piecing them together with the Galactic Heroes and they rule.

I have all of Wave 1 and half of Wave 2 (Just gotta pick up the Iron Man/Thor set and Wasp/Hulk set) If these line ups are true though, I'll get them all. I just hope that the repeat characters aren't straight re-releases and look different than the ones I already have/will get soon. Gambit is awesome though. Now if we can see Bishop, Nightcrawler, Bullseye and Kingpin one day, I'd be so happy.

On a related note: Does anyone know what the deal is with the upcoming waves? Are they doing a special wave just for the new Spider-Man movie? Because I saw some Spidey ones. But are they also doing a special wave for the F4 movie or are they just going to be part of the regular waves? And where's the Invisible Woman? It'd be awesome if they made a variant of her where she was invisible (And not just somebody ripped her out of the package)

Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four Lines are both individual of the main series.

And Nightcrawler is already in series 3. Which precedes these figures if the list is true. You can already find pictures.

annilhus could indeed be cool, i don't see why of all people we'd need another torch so soon though. really loving that they aren't just sticking with the well knowns in this line, and also that we're getting so many villians. still can't wait for the super skrull, and heres hoping for an Apocalypse soon :D

annilhus could indeed be cool, i don't see why of all people we'd need another torch so soon though. really loving that they aren't just sticking with the well knowns in this line, and also that we're getting so many villians. still can't wait for the super skrull, and heres hoping for an Apocalypse soon :D

an other torch?! Far as I know this is the first for THIS line :P

just check the marvel page and take a look at the pics that have been posted for like ...ever dude :) it should answer all you're questions & the spiderman wave has been out since wave 1 & 2 hit as well in most places

The SuperHero Squad Spider-Man movie line is out? Am I reading this right?

Yes its been out since the first & second wave hit, maybe not every place but thats normal for toys... Odds are some stores just have not got theres in yet or are saving it for a closer release date to the movie which would make little sense to me but hey...

Dammit, i've been trying not to buy the ones that are already out....guess now i'll have to. Ah well. :D

me too...just the other day I made a decision not to buy them because I could save more money for other things, but with this list and I'm really really tempted to reevaluate my thinking. Oh my, I don't know which side of me will win, but if I end up buying them, I will try to only buy the X-Men.