What is your favorite episode from each series?

KamenDreda

Just what the topic says. Name your favorie Episode from each series.

TOS

TNG

DS9

VOY

ENT

Here are mine:

TOS - "Mirror, Mirror" - Hands down, my favorite of TOS. Loved this episode when I was a kid and it is still the best!

TNG - Tough one but I think I would go with "Yesterday's Enterprise"

DS9 - Hummm... All of them? Nah... Guess I would go with "In the Pale Moon Light"

VOY - "Year of Hell Pts 1 & 2" This episode should have been what ALL Voyager was really like.

ENT - I only saw the first 10 or so episodes before I gav up on it. And I hated everyone of them.

TOS-Trouble with Tribbles-Scotty delivering that line at the end about them being "no Tribble at all" was comedy gold!

TNG-I'm gonna go way back and say Conspiracy from season 1. They could have built so much on that one episode......

DS9 - Hummm... All of them? Nah... Guess I would go with "In the Pale Moon Light"

Agreed, it IS hard to pick. Agreed, lets go with In the Pale Moon Light. Could you see Kirk or Picard doing what Sisko did in that ep? No. (DS9 was so good......)

Voy-wasn't that episode called "SEVEN Years of Hell"? (Oh wait, that was the whole series).

ENT-couldn't tell ya. Heard it was getting good towards the end though.

TOS - Trouble with Tribbles

TNG - Power Play

DS9 - The Pilot

VOY - Don't really have a favorite

ENT - I forgot the name but its the one with the Nazi Romulans

• 1 month later...

My favorites:

Classic Trek: The Doomsday Device. I would love to see Art Asylum make a diorama about that just like they will be doing Amok Time.

Also, really liked "Let This Be Our Last Battlefield", because of the message that it brought with Bele and his opponent.

It was stupid, but I really liked "The Corbomite Manuever".

Of course you can't watch classic Trek anymore because TV land has it on at 5-7 AM. What is up with that? They moved it from 10PM and 1Am (for the west coast) to 7 AM and then to 5-7 AM. Why bother buying a show, if you are going to put it on when fans can't watch it?

Next Gen-Best of Both Worlds (of course) and Relic.

Deep Space 9-I forgot the name, but it was the episode where Nog took refuge in the holosuite and lived with James Darren for awhile.

Also-Trials and Tribble-ations. Sadly they had a chance to explain why Kirk era Klingons and this era Klingons looked so different and all Worf would say was "We don't like to talk about it". Maybe the fans would've liked to, though.

Voyager-The Last Episode (I was at the time hoping that the ship would crash upon their return to Earth). Looking at it now on Spike, I realize that while some episodes weren't great, the series as a whole wasn't that bad.

Enterprise-I gave up on it after the first few episodes, especially when they changed continuity and introduced Borgs centuries before we are supposed to have even met them.

The Animated Series-though rarely seen, it is on DVd, and the only one I can fondly recall as a kid is the crew returning to that weird planet where you have to watch everything yo think about because it will come to you.

Deep Space 9-I forgot the name, but it was the episode where Nog took refuge in the holosuite and lived with James Darren for awhile.

Also-Trials and Tribble-ations. Sadly they had a chance to explain why Kirk era Klingons and this era Klingons looked so different and all Worf would say was "We don't like to talk about it". Maybe the fans would've liked to, though.

"It's Only a Paper Moon" is the episode you're talking about. Yes, another good DS9 ep.

Actually, I would have PREFERED that they DIDN'T explain what was up with the Klingons changing.......producers at Enterprise should have had the balls to make their Klingons look like TOS Klingons. I never saw the Enterprise ep. that explained it. But wasn't it some kind of genetic engineering? Klingons arent engineers, they're warriors!

TOS - Mirror. Mirror.

TNG - Yesterdays Enterprise

DS9 - Way of the Warrior.

VOY - Wow, so many great episodes to choose from @loll@ 'Living Witness' was ace tho.

ENT - Really didn't like this show. 'In a Mirror, Darkly' is the only episode I'd watch again.

• 2 weeks later...

I like a lot of your choices, Bizza:

TOS - Mirror, Mirror (MAN, what I wouldn't do to go back in time and meet a young Barbara Luna! :D )

TNG - Yesterdays Enterprise

DS9 - There were many good ones here, but I think my favorite here is "Once more unto the Breach", featuring John Colicos' last turn as Kor, before his death (The very first actor to portray a Klingon).

VOY - Wasn't as much a fanatic of this show, but of which ones I HAVE seen, I think I will go with either "Distant Origin" or "The 37's" (I need to watch more reruns on SPIKE).

ENT - Only really liked the Season 4 stuff. I'd have to go with "In a Mirror, Darkly" as well. (I love the Mirror universe! :D )

• 1 month later...

TOS: Either Balance of Terror or The Conscience of the King

TNG: The Big Goodbye

DS9: Q-Less

VOY: One Small Step

ENT: We didn't get UPN till recently...so I've only seen a few episodes of this sine Sci-Fi has picked it up.

• 3 weeks later...

TOS: any episode with the Klingons or the Romulans. Like that narrows it down.

TNG: Either the one with Spock or Scotty. Love them both equally.

DS9:Tough call. Can't really peg it down.

Voyager:Who cares?

Enterprise:Toss up with the episodes with Soong or Carbon Creek.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"It's Only a Paper Moon" is the episode you're talking about. Yes, another good DS9 ep.

Actually, I would have PREFERED that they DIDN'T explain what was up with the Klingons changing.......producers at Enterprise should have had the balls to make their Klingons look like TOS Klingons. I never saw the Enterprise ep. that explained it. But wasn't it some kind of genetic engineering? Klingons arent engineers, they're warriors!

They actually did explain this in Enterprise season 4. I thought it was pretty good. Check out Memory Alpha: the Star Trek Wiki, they give a good synopsis.