New Icons Pics

JayC

These continue to impress me where the 6" are just so-so.

Doom- Perfect

Punisher- Great, version w/o the skull (variant I assume) will shelf-warm

Torch- Great

Surfer- Great, just wish he didn't look so defined (would like him more smooth) and his fingers look really odd

Overall, I think these look great!

Loving all four of these! :)

Still kicking myself, however, for not getting the first wave when they were on sale at Target! @grumpy@

Well this is turning out ok, as fare as icons go. Usually I don't collect them actually I dont period. My only reason for buying them espesially the human torch and maybe silver surfer would be to use them as Fodder.

That human torches flames look like they can come off, which will make an great fodder for many a large growing characters in the marvel universe and then some.

Silver surfer has potential as well , but We will see then they actually come out. The possibilities lol...

Dr Doom looks awesome from what ive seen, Punisher looks pretty sweet as well... not digging torch or surfer. Torch looks a bit blocky like the chiseled superman chin, etc. and i agree the surfers neck looks like hes randy savage. OOOOOH YEAHHHH!!!

Icons are deffinitly going to be openers for me, no other way I can have the space to collect them and display them properly

torch looks a lil funky head wise but other wise cool, I'm so so so glad I did not buy that movie 12" torch figure or what not I saw on clearance for about $9 :S Clam I am guessing that torch and silver surfer are a bit movie based with a mix of both comic and movie... Or hasbro is just out right trying something new

They all look sweet to me. From here on out, I'm buying every single Icon released. With more villains being necessary, could a Rhino Icon finally be in the works. Gosh, I hope so...

Is Punisher smiling? If he is thats kind of stupid.

Nah, Hasbro just struggle with face sculpts/expressions. In saying that, I've seen a different head on the Icon Punisher so what he will end up looking like is anyone's guess.