More ML Wave 3 pics going up

JayC

Bucky - not bad... but pretty useless if we won't have a Winter Soldier to follow it up.

Hydra Soldier - FINALLY! keep the army builders coming!

Colossus - aw, not more X3 figures. if they're gonna make so damn many of them why don't they just give 'em their own line, for cryin out loud?!

FA Cap - not bad.

What happened to Captain America's torso? The figure looks really crappy to me......he's a pass for me.

i think they all look pretty good, except for the bucky.....he just looks weird

Yeah Cap's torso does look odd, he needs a 6 pack or something like Cyc. He's got the animated look too, i dont really mind it, it makes him look young which in this figure i guess he is suppose too. I think its just this designer. Some of the figures are anime style some are not. Which tells me i think, its just that Hasbro designer that is doing it. I guess its preference.

I agree, Bucky looks weird and I don't really need a FA Cap. I wish they would make the Hydra Soldier in like a separate 2 pack or something, 'cause they're probably gonna be impossible to find when people want to army build them. I'd like a Winter Soldier too.

Going to be interesting to see how they handle distribution of the Hydra Soldier. Completing the Brood could be a real pain in the butt if there aren't enough made to keep the army builders from hoarding every last one.

Still not a huge fan of the FA concept, and I'd rather have had Winter Soldier than Bucky, but I'll probably still buy them all to get the Brood.

Where is that Marvel Girl from, Earth 616 or Ultimate??? They all look pretty good, cartoony yes, but still good!

And yeah, that Cap is looking fabulous!! If I get him, then I may just continue a subset of First Appearance figs!!

Marvel Girl-Not Bad.

Cyclops-Not what I hoped for, but not bad.

Black Night-Pretty cool, don't like the shiny paint job though.

Danger-Freaking amazing! I don't even like the character, but the figure is by far the wave's best.

FA Captain America-I like it, but it is way too cartoony.

X3 Collosus-Yuck.

Hyrda Agent-Not awful, but not at all living up to potential.

Bucky-Incredibly dissapointing in sculpt and paint job. And way anachranistic, they should have gone for Winter Soldier, not 1940's Bucky.

Brood Queen-Awful. I dunno if the Brood Queen is done differently by different artists, but this looks nothing like one.

Overall a mediocre wave, just like the first two Hasbro waves. I'll still buy them, but I miss Toybiz's attention to detail.

Where is that Marvel Girl from, Earth 616 or Ultimate??? They all look pretty good, cartoony yes, but still good!

And yeah, that Cap is looking fabulous!! If I get him, then I may just continue a subset of First Appearance figs!!

616, pick up any pre-shiar war issues of Uncanny X-Men.

Ok, thanks Avenger!! You say pre-shiar, does she have a new costume now??? LOL!!

Oi, I still remember her skin tight red leather outfit and her butch hair!!

Yeah. It's basically the same costume, except the green has been replaced with blue and the yellow I think is shaped like fire. She also may have pants instead of a skirt, but I can't be sure.