MP-05 In-Box; Sports Label Nike Prime, Megatron Pics

Bespin refugee

Fantofan has posted images from the recent issues of Figure Oh!, Dengeki Hobby, and Hobby Japan. Most of the pictures we've seen before, but there are two in particular that are of interest. They include Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron in-box and additional images of Sports Label feat. Nike Free Label 7.0 Convoy and Megatron. To see these and all the other images, head over to Fantofan.jp.

View the full article

I dont get why anyone would want a shoe transformer for? Anyways, the box looks cool however it almost looks tempting for the US Customs to open the package as well because of that gun on the cover! EEEK!!! I ordered mine at agesthreeandup.com and no one really knows if they aren't going to use a plug or not. Someone should email them and ask.

I am still laughing about those idiotic shoes. I know different people like different things and I always say "too each his own" but in this case I have to say anybody that buys those things has more money than brains. They are that bad.

No worse than some Beast Wars or RID shellformers, just these turn into shoes. Makes about as much sense as turning into a blue tape deck, or a non working camera.

I am still laughing about those idiotic shoes. I know different people like different things and I always say "too each his own" but in this case I have to say anybody that buys those things has more money than brains. They are that bad.

No worse than some Beast Wars or RID shellformers, just these turn into shoes. Makes about as much sense as turning into a blue tape deck, or a non working camera.

True. This doesn't make as much sense as audio tapes that turns into robots, batteries becoming guns, and minutature cars that are the same size as humans, but has doors and seats.

Apparently, Transformers has become a license line, much like Microman.

The shoe transformers are truely stupid in concept, but the robot modes actually look cool to me. Lots of large kibble but still kinda cool looking. Not cool enough for me to buy them...maybe if they came in my size and could be worn @haha@

Yeah, but all the stuff you mentioned is based off an actual toy line which also had something to do w/ the cartoon. If the original concept behind the TF's was this lame, we wouldn't be buying the stuff and talking about it 20 years later, trust me. These shoes are just the whoring-out of the TF's name and concept. Big difference to me.