For everyone who thinks Kurt is crazy

khamla

I listened to a 9 part interview on YouTube and i'm convinced i'm on his side. I know a lot of people here have been critisizing Kurt cuz he is cocky, but a lot of what he says is actually true. Just listen to everything he has to say and then judge for yourself. Him not getting the time off he needed because of Vince and etc, it was really unfair. I think the WWE just makes up bs to clear their name so they dont get into trouble. His part 1 of the interview then tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnIdI0hxTQI

Kurt also stated in other interviews hat impact beat smackdown in the ratings.........Funny thing is Tna average a 1.0 for a rating....Not to mention the whipping it took from the rAw last thursday with a 50 percent decrease in ratings....Tna in the same league as WWE not by far.......kurt also claimed he was the biggest draw in the WWE over past five years........I am sorry but Kurt is just not that popular and thougth the whole you "suck thing" was catchy I real never saw a mass majority wearing the shirt. This one is good to Kurt also claimed that he could beat all mma fighters.

What has Kurt Angle actually done for wrestling? Nothing

Kurt Angle will never be a Rock, Stonecold, Bret Hart, Hogan, Flair, Undertaker, HHH, Shawn Michaels,and the list goes on

Tna is realizing now just how big of a draw Kurt Angle is......Which is he has done nothing for their ratings or PPV buys.

As for Kurt not getting time off I think he was addicted to pain killers and probably still is and Vince wanted him to clean himself up but Kurt was in Crazy land and didn't do so. So to make a long story short Vince released him. Vince just doesn't fire someone like Kurt Angle for no reason come on think about it.

I dont think its fair to expect Kurt Angle to be the deciding factor on ratings- ratings are based on the show itself - not just one person. RAW or Smackdown was never "The Rock Show" or "The Stone Cold Show"- people watched for the whole show's entertainment. If TNA put on an entertaining show- people would watch it. They have potential but maybe what they need the most of is storylines that are interesting and better advertising- let more people know that WWE isnt the only wrestling shows anymore.

Kurt also stated in other interviews hat impact beat smackdown in the ratings.........Funny thing is Tna average a 1.0 for a rating....Not to mention the whipping it took from the rAw last thursday with a 50 percent decrease in ratings....Tna in the same league as WWE not by far.......kurt also claimed he was the biggest draw in the WWE over past five years........I am sorry but Kurt is just not that popular and thougth the whole you "suck thing" was catchy I real never saw a mass majority wearing the shirt. This one is good to Kurt also claimed that he could beat all mma fighters.

What has Kurt Angle actually done for wrestling? Nothing

Kurt Angle will never be a Rock, Stonecold, Bret Hart, Hogan, Flair, Undertaker, HHH, Shawn Michaels,and the list goes on

Tna is realizing now just how big of a draw Kurt Angle is......Which is he has done nothing for their ratings or PPV buys.

As for Kurt not getting time off I think he was addicted to pain killers and probably still is and Vince wanted him to clean himself up but Kurt was in Crazy land and didn't do so. So to make a long story short Vince released him. Vince just doesn't fire someone like Kurt Angle for no reason come on think about it.

Like i said listen to all the interview first before you reply. He hasn't taken pain killers in 3 years. He use to take a handful of them each morning and needed time off. He went to a doctor and the doc said we have to work you down. Kurt said i dont want to take a pill from here on out. The doc said that's impossible you might die. You need to rehab. They called Vince and Vince wouldnt' let him have time off and said you have to rehab on the road. There were instances Kurt described that he felt like he was going to die at times and Vince didn't care. Like i said, if anyone has the guts to listen to all of the interview it might change your mind on Kurt.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE