NYCC '07 Question?

preacher

is the nycc this sunday and if so will they be showing any thing different than what was shown at the toyfair?i can't remeber if there was different stuff last year and to be honest i'm just too lazy to research.

thank you and god bless,

preacher

http://www.nycomiccon.com/App/homepage.cfm...;appname=100453

Toys at New York Comic Con

The industry's top toy manufacturers will be exhibiting and walking the halls of New York Comic Con. This is your chance to see the latest toys and collectibles related to comic, anime, manga, graphic novels, sci-fi and pop culture. Toy manufacturers and licensing companies will be looking for their next inspiration for the future of pop culture.

I would speculate that there would be nothing "new" to show, from what was shown at toyfair. The only difference is that you could be there in person at this showing of them, if you weren't at toyfair.

I think we could see something. This is a fan event, where as Toy Fair is not, and 25th is a fan line. Plus they said we should stay tuned in coming weeks for more info, and this would fit that. So it's possible, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for it.

There isnt going to be any new GIJoe toy stuff at nycc. Hasbro reps said that ML 2 stuff would be on display there but that Hasbro wasn't going to be there, my guess the marvel stuff will be at the marvel booth, but they aren't going to have GIJoe there.

I think there was gonna be anything there. :)

-Kevin

Yeah.....what he said!

drunkyl8.png

@smilepunch@

Or was that just for Marvel Legends?? @grumpy@

If there was going to be any joe shown at the NYCC it prolly would have been sigma six stuff, and we all know how much you love that @smilepunch@