New Superman DCSH w/Pics

44wise

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, thanks for the pics. Right now I'm wishing I would have waited for this Bizarro, rather than the version Mattel gave us in DCSH series 2. The heck with it though, I'm going to buy this one anyway ;)

lets hope that this is out because they ran into probelms with batman production... and this is just to take up space....

Darkseid, mongul, and Bizarro look good, I have t wonder what they were thinking with that sups.

Found some of wave 6 on the way to work this morning at Walmart. Found: Kal El (on a wave 5 card. just says "Superman") and the Darkseid & Biz repaints.

No Mongul, black suit Supes, or Cyborg Supes.

So I basically just found the repaints. Better than nothing!

There were 4 Kal Els, 2 Darkseids, and 2 Bizarros. Oh yeah - and 2 of the black skirt Supergirls.

daaamn, so soon??

whatever happened to the cassandra batgirl wave...???

That's a good question along with Two-Face. Hope they haven't been dropped or cancelled.

I really hope they are still making Two-face... I've been looking forward to him since he was announced

This line is going to die die die...................seriously I love the line but this is not a good sign.

Draven

No no no...

Thats not a bad sign at all...

Whats a bad sign is ...

Are you read for it? :D I Think you know whats coming :P

Ok..

here...

it ...

IS!

Its run by mattel!!

NOW THERES A BAD SIGN!

Sorry mattel but YOU SUCK! :P

I found them all today in Denver. I have both versions of Steel as well, but figured he didn't need to be photographed anymore.

The haul:

Mongul!

IMG_1258.jpg

Bizarro, Darkseid, & Kal El

IMG_1257.jpg

Parasite, Mongul, & Supergirl

IMG_1256.jpg

Steel was my favorite before Mongul. Mongul is simply untouchable. The 4 Horsemen are the greatest.

Its run by mattel!!

I'll agree, Mattell is pretty bad, but its not like this was the greatest line ever made...*cough*...Legends...and THEN decided to turn into crap...*cough*...Hasbro. @smilepunch@ Sorry Marvel fan boys, I couldn't resist. @loll@

Seriously though, I like this line, but we need much better distribution and better case ratios. I know we've said that over and over, but other than that and character variety, what else is there to fix? The sculpts have all been pretty darn good, I know some would argue for more articulation, but that doesn't bother me so much.

I found a fresh case tonight. It had

2 "headband" supermans

1 Mongul

1 Darkseid repaint

1 Bizzarro repaint

1 black skirt Supergirl.

I noticed a black suit Superman on the back of the card, has anyone found this one yet? Not exactly comic accurate. I have the DC Direct version anyway, so no biggie.

I also finally found the JLU pack with Stargirl/Parasite/Aquaman.

I found a fresh case tonight. It had

2 "headband" supermans

1 Mongul

1 Darkseid repaint

1 Bizzarro repaint

1 black skirt Supergirl.

I noticed a black suit Superman on the back of the card, has anyone found this one yet? Not exactly comic accurate. I have the DC Direct version anyway, so no biggie.

I also finally found the JLU pack with Stargirl/Parasite/Aquaman.

can you take a picture of, or scan, the back of the card? there's no way of knowing what you're talking about for those of us that haven't seen the Mongul series.