Custom Black Panther (ebony armor)

FUGAYZIE

He looks really, really cool, man. Good use of the SPAWN Samurai sword too, but maybe try painting up an LOTR Aragorn sword? The only real thing is, in those pics, the shoulder armour seems to come over the shoulder itself, which yours does not, but I can see why you'd leave that as it might hinder the articulation. Great job overall :)

thanks guys!

i wanted to keep mobility in the shoulders, thats why the shoulders are as they are.

this one was simple

base-black panther

sword-samurai spawn

shoulder armor shield-sheet styrene

every thing else was sculpted in apoxie sculpt

That was a cool idea for a custom, plus he turned out very well. Excellent work!

WOW, really kickass!!! I love the detailed sculpted lines, you did an excellent job. That's a BP I'd be proud to own right there. Looking at the sword in the comic clip you posted, the hilt is almost identicle to Gandalf's Glamdring sword isn't it?

I'd buy it, I dig the BP series :D I Think I missed the one that pic is from though what number is that? :) Soooooooo many good marvel comics coming out of late :P

that was from BP #22

WOW, really kickass!!! I love the detailed sculpted lines, you did an excellent job. That's a BP I'd be proud to own right there. Looking at the sword in the comic clip you posted, the hilt is almost identicle to Gandalf's Glamdring sword isn't it?

i looked for a more accurate sword for a week in the toy stores (and i did check the LOR section) but i couldnt find crap. sooo i went with the closest thing i had in the fodder box.

thanks guys for all the great feedback, i really appreciate it :) i'm actually a bit supprised by all the good feedback ive gotten on this one. i wouldve though everyone wouldve been sick of seeing black panther figures.

from the one we have gotten in the ML lineup ?.. HUH? :S Well one thing is , its comic acurate, & he uses it a lot in the comics! People like both those two things in toys I think :D

why was he fighting iron-man??

Well done figure by the way. It looks like someothing toybiz would do.

Because he is on caps side, & does not want the states views and laws reguarding SHR spreding to the rest of the world, besides that ironman & co keep giving him& his wife & homeland greef when ever they are around pretty much :P

I have a spare Gandalf Glamdring sword if you want it, trade ya for the bigger one.

thanks but this one has actually grown on me quite a bit