Which Spidey figures do you want Hasbro to make?

pastwatch2001

OK so speculation has begun on the ML figures. We ran a thread for all the figures in general, but what's left on the Spidey front that hasn't been made yet? I think most of his villains have been covered with the exception the Chameleon, Tarantula, original Beetle, Will O the Wisp, Swarm and Puma. Who else are we missing?

I just wish they'd do the characters you listed in ML instead of that crappy Spidey subline that looks more animated. And I really want to see Prowler in ML. I've got my gripes with Hasbro ML, but they're a lot better than everything else Hasbro has shown us so far.

I'd really like to see another Scarlett Spider. Maybe one with an interchangable maskless head.

Well, we did get a good number of the main Spidey villains from ToyBiz, but the guys I'd really like to see are Tombstone, Hammerhead, Silvermane, Hydro-Man and Puma besides those whom were already mentioned like Chameleon or Tarantula. Other, more lesser known villains I'd like to see are Killer Shrike and the Owl.

When it comes to Spidey allies, it would be nice to see a Silver Sable, Madam Web and a new and improved Black Cat...that's one figure that needs to be redone.

I'll back Silver Sable, Prowler, Doppelganger, and all the various others (maybe a whole Wild Pack line would rock on so many levels, especially since that'll finally get us a Sandman figure), but I'd really love it if they gave us a bunch of really weird figures like Nightwatch, Annex, Gauntlet, and Scarlet Spider. And maybe a really good version of that Armored Spider-Man from Web of Spider-Man #100. And the Melted Man!

And I would love a BAF of that Venom/Galactus hybrid in Web #89. But that's a dream.

(and the whole of the Guardians of the Galaxy)

Just give me a Scarlet Spider and a Captain Universe Spider-man and I'll be happy......Doppelganger would be cool as well.

In addition to everyone that's been mentioned -

Villains: Alistair Smythe, Shriek, the Rose, Cardiac, Molten Man, Jackal, Calypso, Swarm and Vermin. BAF Stegron. I'd like two versions of Chameleon (suit+tie/ green "vest").

Spidey: Six-armed, Amazing Bagman, Unmasked/Peter Parker (with sweater vest).

Civilians: Comic book MJ, J. Jonah Jameson, Gwen Stacey and Aunt May.

I'll buy any new villains/people/unique Spidey's I don't have. Hell, I'd take Styx +Stone, classic Morbius, "young" Vulture or even Rocket Racer. Which would be pushin' it.....but... also, a May Parker Spider-girl would be sweet. I'd also be all over an Eddie Brock figure, but that's not ever gonna happen.

I forgot Spider-Ham and Green Gobbler. Just because.

Cardiac springs to mind. I really liked that costume.

Uhh...

Oh! The Amazing Bag Man. :D

A 3-pack Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, with Spiderman, Firestar, and Iceman. I would want the heads of the figures to have the animated likeness of each character. It would be so cool if the box set came with few episodes or the whole DVD series.

I would also like a comic-accurate Mary Jane figure wearing her famous cowboy boots. Something similar to what she wore in the animated series.

I just wish they'd do the characters you listed in ML instead of that crappy Spidey subline that looks more animated. And I really want to see Prowler in ML. I've got my gripes with Hasbro ML, but they're a lot better than everything else Hasbro has shown us so far.

If I recall from the New York Toy Fair reports, those 5" Spider-man aniamted looking figures are going to be released as part of the Spider-man 3 toyline. This is because those verisons of those characters are based on how they look in the 1st 2 Spider-man movie based video games, with maybe 1 or 2 figures for the upcoming Spider-man 3 movie video game(Not sure on that). If I remember correctly, Karven was in the 1st Spider-man movie video game(But only for 1 system if I recall, like only the XBox verison or something), and Rhino(Whose look is based on the Ultimate Univervise verison) is how he appeared in Spider-man 2. Don't know about the blue Scoripin and the Lizard if they were from the pervious 2 games or in the upcoming 3rd movie game. Doc Ock and Green Goblin I assume were created so that kids could still have the 2 villians from those movies go up against their 5" movie Spidey. 1 thing I will say about this movie Doc Ock figure is that he at least has a shirt on(If you recall, all the Doc Ock toys from Toy Biz's Spider-man 2 line may have worn a coat, but not a shirt, so he was basically all bare chest. Because of the bare chest, it sort of put me off in getting any Doc Ock figures from the Spider-man 2 movie line, espeically since in the movie, he did wear a shirt in the movie sometime after the accident).

well... If we are assuming that they would be good figures.. I would like:

Scarlet Spider

Spidey in his Armor (not the crappy action featured one)

SPiderman 2099 (the one they just did is horrible.. what a bad mold to use. stupid)

Chameloon

Cardiac

Prowler

Hydroman

Tombstone

Wow, I forgot all about Molten Man, I'd really like to see this guy get a figure. Plus, as some have already mentioned, a Capt. Universe Spidey would be really cool to see as well.

For Super Zbu(poster in this thread), there actually was a figure that ToyBiz made based on Spidey's armored look in Web of Spider-Man #100. It was called Web Trap Spiderman.