My Latest X-Men find!

stormfan

I thought these were pretty cool. I bought the set of 12 on ebay for $100.

wolverine.jpg

storm.jpg

professorx.jpg

phoenix.jpg

Niceeeeeee, I wouldn't pay that much for them but very nice :)

I don't drink much I had to look up what a tumbler was when I saw the ghost rider thing in nycc :P

Yeah, saw these about 3 weeks ago or so at one of my LCS's. And they're NOT shot glasses. Unless you consider about 1/3 of a bottle 1 shot. They're just an average sized glass with a very nice "frosted" look to them. And they cost about $9.99 each if you can find 'em. They look great in person too, but again, they're NOT shot glasses.

Those are cool, maybe some time I'll buy those tumbler glasses for myself as well. They caught my eye at Wizard World Chicago this past August, if anything I'm glad to see pics of them again in this thread.

Yeah, saw these about 3 weeks ago or so at one of my LCS's. And they're NOT shot glasses. Unless you consider about 1/3 of a bottle 1 shot. They're just an average sized glass with a very nice "frosted" look to them. And they cost about $9.99 each if you can find 'em. They look great in person too, but again, they're NOT shot glasses.

Well they're going to take up more space than I had anticipated lol, but that's cool. Thanks for the info, by the way.

Man, you know your a geek when you start buying X-Men shot glasses haha

@loll@