My nephews dio story

Toiletmonkey1

my nephew has spent the better part of 2 days in my garage shooting this dio, he wrote,shot and created it. using his own figures and just some of my back drops. he really wants some feedback! so show him some love brothers! his name is tyler but he'll create a TNI account under the name Jogen tonite. if that name is free. he's only 13 so be gentle! ;)

TM

TYLER1-001.jpg

TYLER1-002.jpg

TYLER1-003.jpg

TYLER1-004.jpg

Good Stuff!

That was a fun read. Inspires me to get off my duff & make an actual dio-story happen with my people. The only critique I can offer is to make sure to spell check the words before final print.

Story aside, what I am really digging are the custom figures. Those look great!

I am a big fan of both lbc & self styled customs.

Looking forward to the next installment,

~ibps

BRAVO!! AWESOME!! ENCORE..ENCORE!!

clapping.GIFclapping.GIFclapping.GIFclapping.GIFclapping.GIF

and WELCOME aboard! ^_^

Quick question for the experts (computer junk)!

When I click on the bar to enlarge the pictures, my yahoo pop-up blocker flashes a star, and the picture doesn't enlarge as indicated. What's the trick or step needed to correct that?

Thanks in advance!

:wacko: me stooopid! I just DISabled the blocker, and it worked! sorry!

That portal reminds me of an old girlfriend!

One thing you can do, Mr. Stoopid VH, is hold the ctrl key when clicking on it.

-Kevin

^_^ tank yoooo!

Not bad kid, reminds me of an old GI JOE cartoon, no kidding!!

Now quick question though, why can't whoever introduced Jogen be trusted?? A lil back story would be nice!! Oh and top men?? Ahem, where are the top ladies, Lady Jaye, Scarlett?? <_<

Otherwise pretty good, and welcome aboard!! Tis a great time to be a GI JOE fan!!

You can't trust a Monkey...who lives in a TOILET?

toiletmonkeyig7.png

Nice dio and welcome Jogen! Luckily Duke let you be a Joe seeing you already had a Joe tattoo! ^_^

pretty cool dio, and welcome to the online world of GI JOE!

hey tm, would it be possible for you to upload that comic making file onto a file sharing site (such as rapidshare or something) and share with some of us.... i.e me... i can't seem to find it anywhere. i believe you said before that you found yours at a gamestop?

I just saw some of my nephews part 2 to this story! be prepared for some crazy sh@t! i think i even saw some transformers? i think i even saw a warrior of virtue??????????????????????????????

#WTF# ;)

TM

I just saw some of my nephews part 2 to this story! be prepared for some crazy sh@t! i think i even saw some transformers? i think i even saw a warrior of virtue??????????????????????????????

#WTF# ;)

TM

COOL!

This place seems to be damn near it's last gasp of dying breath, and some coolass dios are desperately needed. ^_^

I resurrected an oldie but goodie of YOURS for some fast mouth to mouth resuscitation, but it clearly did little to snap anyone back to life.