More Clearance Madness!!!

madman1366

I stopped at Walmart tonight to look for Titanium Starscream (with no luck) when I found the remnants of their clearance toys with Primus and Metroplex slashed to $10.

I got another Primus (w/minicons), another Metroplex (with Clocker) for me and one for my nephew. I also got a Marvel Showdown Human Torch, and a couple of bags of peanut butter eggs all for LESS than what I paid for Metroplex when he first came out.

A funny irony about clearance sales.....they also tend to clear out wallets. :huh:

madman you lucky SOB

My Walmart has those on clearance also but at $30

The 20th Prime has been knocked down to $35

I got another 20th a couple of weeks ago for $25 at the Walmart I wanted to go to today. I had to go early if I was to make it today, but the snow made a mess of things again and by the time things were cleared up I wasn't able to go.

I'm hoping I'll still find some tomorrow.

And I'll pick up that Metroplex for you if I can Synch.....and oh yeah....Yeah it was me that got you the green Devy, I'm crushed you weren't sure about it! :P

$10 for Primus? *whistles*

madman you lucky SOB

I got another 20th a couple of weeks ago for $25 at the Walmart I wanted to go to today. I had to go early if I was to make it today, but the snow made a mess of things again and by the time things were cleared up I wasn't able to go.

And I'll pick up that Metroplex for you if I can Synch.....and oh yeah....Yeah it was me that got you the green Devy, I'm crushed you weren't sure about it! :P

Hey Madman can you tell me where you're finding this stuff? I still need 20th Prime and Metroplex. The wal-mart in rolling meadows still has them at $40+ and my wal-mart boxed up all the clearanced stuff and shipped it out before they went down to any decent prices.

madman you lucky SOB

Hey Madman can you tell me where you're finding this stuff? I still need 20th Prime and Metroplex. The wal-mart in rolling meadows still has them at $40+ and my wal-mart boxed up all the clearanced stuff and shipped it out before they went down to any decent prices.

The two I know of that had some are Darien, Villa Park, and Bolingbrook might have them, not sure.

It seemed like I ran across more of them the further out west I went. I haven't made my rounds in awhile so I can't say for sure who has what at this point.

If you see another metroplex or 20th prime at those prices can you hook me up?

My other nephew went to the store I got my Metroplex at the other night and got it for $5. He said there were 5 or 6 left but they were all gone by the time I got there. @grumpy@

Damn job!!!

Most of the Walmarts in Albuquerque have quite a bit of Cybertron stuff. I"m just waiting until the movie stuff starts to come out so they will clearance the old stuff.

Tell me about it. I want to army build the Unicron figs, only in my collection they'll just be minions of Unicron.

If I had managed to have gotten a few more Metroplex figures I would have had a small army of those. Oh well.

Which stores are you seeing the Anniversary Primes at Wheeljack35? I'm familiar with most of the Tampa stores I just don't make it out there very often.

I live in the New Port Richey area and the Walmart is on SR 54 about 5 minutes by car away from me.

There are about 8 Primes left as of this morning

Which stores are you seeing the Anniversary Primes at Wheeljack35? I'm familiar with most of the Tampa stores I just don't make it out there very often.

I live in the New Port Richey area and the Walmart is on SR 54 about 5 minutes by car away from me.

What are these priced at?

I wish clearance pricing was more consistent at Wal-Marts. Around here all of the 20th Primes I have seen are still $50 and the Primus w/minicons is still $30. (I got my own Primus with no minicons a ways back at Target for $25 but still, I'd get some more cheap if I found them.)

What are these priced at?

$35

I wish clearance pricing was more consistent at Wal-Marts. Around here all of the 20th Primes I have seen are still $50 and the Primus w/minicons is still $30. (I got my own Primus with no minicons a ways back at Target for $25 but still, I'd get some more cheap if I found them.)

Yeah I found more Metroplex and Primus figures around other Walmarts but some of them didn't even have them marked down at all, they were still regular price.

The few 20th Primes I came across were also still at $50. I got one for $25 at a Walmart but they quickly sold them out at that price.

The funny thing about Metroplex (at the nearest Walmart at least) is that they have a clearance sticker on him... but it lists the regular price!

It looks like they are getting ready to mark some things down more (and have on others)... I just hope I can be there at the magic moment when that happens but before they are gone!

The funny thing about Metroplex (at the nearest Walmart at least) is that they have a clearance sticker on him... but it lists the regular price!

It looks like they are getting ready to mark some things down more (and have on others)... I just hope I can be there at the magic moment when that happens but before they are gone!

A few stores around here did that with a bunch of their extra Classics Prime and Megs figures. I guess they think they pull one over on parents looking for deals or something. Who knows.

A few stores around here did that with a bunch of their extra Classics Prime and Megs figures. I guess they think they pull one over on parents looking for deals or something. Who knows.

Really? I'm looking for a second Megatron, but he's pretty much gone here (haven't actually checked EVERY store yet). All I can find are Prime and the occasional Jetfire and since those are so "plentiful" I'm concentrating on Megatron.