Tonner Batgirl

Jase

Wow.....I love the DCD 13" figures and I've been all over them. However, the thing thats holding me back from the Tonner's are the price tags. Batgirl looks really good, I just might get her. I dunno

If Im gonna get any, I wanna start with Wonder Woman

I will continue to pick up the Tonner offerings. They are really a great line! I do prefer their Supergirl over Wonder Woman though. Don't get me wrong, they are both great but SG is the better of the two. If you order online, you can find them for just under $100 each. Some places even offer free shipping.

Any online stores you reccomend for the Tonners, Jase? Sorry to bug ya, man....just deciding whether or not I need another addiction

No bother at all - I'm happy to help you out! This is the place that I ordered both Supergirl and Wonder Woman from:

http://www.twodaydreamers.com/dcstclhe.html

Very good service, fast shipping, and friendly! My total cost was like $209 for both dolls shipped. I know that BBTS has them as well but they are more expensive.

Another little bit of info:

Tonner Doll Company's Toy Fair display was very impressive...even their press packet was top notch. Supergirl and Wonder Woman were simply the beginning of their DC Stars line of Tonner Character Figures (TCF). They displayed a prototype version of their 16" tall Batgirl figure. The removable mask will be made from vinyl, and look for changes in the outfit (the bat logo won't be made of cloth).

16" ? Really?

Yep!

OMG! I might actually buy teh Batgirl! I mean, I already have the Barbie as Batgirl doll, so what the heck?

SO how tall are the WW & Supergirl dolls?

WW & Supergirl are also 16" tall. The quality on these Tonners is much better than Barbie - and really it should be for the price difference.

Damn I can't wait for that Flash. Honestly the only products that I care about are Flash related products. I wonder if they are going to make alternate attires for The Flash, like Wally and Barry's outfits or something like that.

I need some preview pics NOW. Any date or estimated date yet?

Damn I can't wait for that Flash. Honestly the only products that I care about are Flash related products. I wonder if they are going to make alternate attires for The Flash, like Wally and Barry's outfits or something like that.

I need some preview pics NOW. Any date or estimated date yet?

Just some time this year.....at least I think so. I'm guessing that all of the releases in the DC Stars line will have alternate civilian outfits available.

I had a discussion with Robert Tonner himself at NYCC yesterday (Saturday). What a totally nice guy.

He told me that the Batgirl is a "very rough" prototype. He said that her cowl will fit much more closely. He pointed out that the "gloves" are actually mittens with sculpted "fingers" that give the illusion of individual fingers. The gloves are vinyl.

She's gorgeous.

• 1 month later...