30th Anniversary Figures Found!!

Ghost of QG

Found 2 cases last night at Wal-Mart here in Kansas City. Bought the clones, 1 R2-D2, one Super Battle Droid, and 1 McQ stormtrooper. My initial thoughts:

Galactic Marine- Very cool figure. Articulation is great. Ankles are a little loose, and the gun is the crappy Evolutions one, so a couple of mine were bent in the card. Overall very good figure

Airborne Clone Trooper- same mold as the one from the Mace battlepack. Very cool clone!

McQ Stormtrooper - Good figure, but the repaint is awesome. Looks alot better than the 2003 version.

R2-D2 - Ok i guess. Looks good with the battle droid fire damage.

SBD - Great articulation, but the feet are still crappy.

Overall I like the new cardbacks alot. can't wait for more!!

lol, the guy at Rebelscum posted that the person beat him to all the clones @loll@ I wonder if it was the same store and spice was the one who beat him, lol.

Awesome! can't wait till they hit where i live! (still wanna see some pics though.....)

and before someone jumps on him and posts a quote to BRs link.. I'm pretty sure he means pics of a person's actual "score/haul" ;)

lol, the guy at Rebelscum posted that the person beat him to all the clones @loll@ I wonder if it was the same store and spice was the one who beat him, lol.

Awesome! can't wait till they hit where i live! (still wanna see some pics though.....)

and before someone jumps on him and posts a quote to BRs link.. I'm pretty sure he means pics of a person's actual "score/haul" ;)

JoeRhyno, same store. I did beat him to it. He was pretty sore on the regional board we have, but as my motto goes: "Leave no clone behind!!" .

JoeRhyno, same store. I did beat him to it. He was pretty sore on the regional board we have, but as my motto goes: "Leave no clone behind!!" .

CUte :D I'm tempted to put that in my sig :) I'd be pissed but at the same time allso glad at least that it was someone who collects :)

So how rare are these things going to wind up?..quite rare or not at all?..

Found these last week in Calgary.

Decent line. I only bought Mace, the miner, the red Mustafar trooper guy and the Clone commander guy.

I'm done with clones I think. I wanted Cody but the others are all the same to me, enough is enough.

The only one here i felt was really needed was Mace. I wanted a good Mace for what seems like forever. This one is perfect, no complaints at all. bout time.