This may be old news but...

ManOfMango

GOOD LORD! Anyone esle think those Ghost Rider Movie figures are horiffic?! I don't know if it was something I ate, but I actually vomited when my eyes met those ghastly abominations!! Who could allow such monstrosities to be displayed publicly?! At least it keeps the children entertained.

Hmmm, I'm pickier than anyone else alive about action figures and some of them are pretty decent. Most just need a little paint mods. (Maybe hips if the small ball hips bug ya) Raging GR, Caretaker, Scarecrow, Fire blast GR are actually pretty decent. They're extremly sturdy too. And the 12" GR wit the bike is downright amazing.

i like some of them. I might pick up like blackheart, scarecrow, vengence

I only have Caretaker thus far, and I really like him. I'm iffy on most of the GR face sculpts, but I really want to get the one with the Cage head, he looks really good. Must expand my movie display (heh, i must be one of the only ones who actually wants a movie display).

I only have Caretaker thus far, and I really like him. I'm iffy on most of the GR face sculpts, but I really want to get the one with the Cage head, he looks really good. Must expand my movie display (heh, i must be one of the only ones who actually wants a movie display).

I've almost completely switched to movie figures. Idk, there's just something about them. Mayb I just want to see crossover movies, and my shelf is the closet thing to that.

I'm in the same boat as nagauthier. The only one I've been hunting (unsuccessfully) for is Scarecrow, just because he looks like he could fit in the 616 universe, and it would be nice to add in some more villians to balance the scale out. I figure now that the movie is out, it should start getting a lot easier to find. Heck, I stumbled onto an Iron Spider-Man last night at Target, so this one should be even easier.

I want Caretaker and Scarecrow. I don't like any of the ghost riders.... the flames and legs do me in...

I like caretaker, because the hat and coat hide it....and Scarecrow, because his legs hide the crappy joint size....

I picked up scarecrow because I figured he was close enough to fit in with my 616 collection. I think it's a really neet figure. Was Caretaker in the comics at all looking like the figure?

Not that I know of.... The comic caretaker could fire energy from his hands, as he did to Vengeance....

Honestly, I'm hoping that they would do a 12" of the Caretaker on his flaming horse (which would rock), but I'll have to back being unimpressed with most of the Ghost Rider movie figures. I want to be impressed, but honestly....just ain't happening.

Plus I find the Ghost Rider figures from ML superior in that they resemble the comic book series where the movie seems to copy Ghost Rider onto the other demons. So meh there.

I'm not crazy about some of the more gimmicky aspects of a couple of figures but for the most part I like them a lot. I hope we're getting more.

I don't know how anyone can bash the 12" figure and bike, that's just a BADASS figure. I'd want that even if I had no idea who Ghost Rider was.