Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus

Bespin refugee

The bot mode looks great, but man the alt mode is a real let down.....looks very cheapy.

Still waiting to see Soundwave and Rodimus in the local stores, hope to see this sometime before next christmas.

Same here and it's starting to get annoying. I wish these were as easy to snag as the crappy Star Wars ones.

The only ones I've seen since Christmas have been Scourge and Optimal optimus. Target hasn't had any in stock since the new years reset, wal-mart has the Scourge wave, and Toys R Us has had nothing either. Looks grim on ever finding the Soundwave wave. Now the crappy Marvel Spider-man wave has been clogging shelves for a while now, and still a few star wars bossk's, but not much else. Not even the large $20 star wars ships, haven't seen one of those in stores since the Slave-1 waves last summer.

Found WW Starscream and RID Prime last night. Last week I found Rodimus and Soundwave.

Am I missing something, but wasn't Cheetor and The Fallen supposed to ship between those 2 waves?

I got Rodimus from HTS a few weeks ago. Soundwave I found at TRU just before that, but I didn't see a Rodimus until about the last week or so, so it was a good move to get him when I did.

I got Cheetor and Fallen from BBTS and they are pretty frickin sweet!!! There is a little issue with the Fallen's tank treads but nothing all that major.

I also got RID Prime and that too is a fantastic figure. Probably cuz it's mostly plastic.

Anyway this line might have had a shaky start but it's REALLY coming on strong. I only need Starscream now and then I'll be done for now. I can't wait for Magnus!!! Even the new Megs and the rest of the new ones coming...BRING 'EM ON!

:) :) He shall be mine!!!!

How did I know you'd be saying THAT! LOL

He does look awesome. Much better than I thought he might be. I can't wait to get him either. He'll greatly accompany Rodimus. The one they need to make a Classic or a Titanium of is Arcee.

:) :) Because you and I are season 3 lover! By the way, your signature always give me the smile when I see those characters, ehehehe.

Still waiting to see Soundwave and Rodimus in the local stores, hope to see this sometime before next christmas.

Also still waiting to find those two locally. I hope I don't ahve to resort to Ebay to find them.

I like Titanium Magnus. Sure the shoulder placements are a bit off, but still it looks cool as hell.

Seems strange that us in the UK are able to get them quite easily while a lot of you in the US still struggle.

Rodimus is definitely worth the money. Great transformation

I got my rodimus at BBTS, he looks awesome. He's a lot taller than the classics rodimus, but his vechile mode is a tad smaller than the classic Hot Rod. I bet this is going to be the tallest titanium, i mean he has to be!

Now for the next masterpiece's they finally got options to do whoever they want. They can engineer a Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Soundwave, or a True Ultra Magnus. Just use these blueprints and make em better and everyone will be happy!