Fantastic Four and HASBRO...soooo confused...

So No Tornato

OK...

Could someone please verify the following?

1. There will be an FF movie line, and a separate FF "Classics" line from HASBRO

2. The movie line is a 5"-line, and the Classics line is a 6"-line.

3. The Classics line has a BAF, and it's Ronan.

I keep seeing this information popping up on this board, but I never see it in anything official.

If the FF-movie line is a 5"-line, that's really stupid.

If there is a separate FF-Classics line, that's great! (especially with the Ronan BAF, the Namor, the Moleman, etc)

Also, are there any pictures of the Classic line?

I think you are right. My understanding is, that all movie lines will now be 5 inch and aimed at kids. We will get select movie figs in ML or whole movie waves that are 6 inch and aimed at us, the collectors.

Draven

I believe they are doing 5" so they can make more vehicles and playsets and as Draven79 pointed out, make them kid friendly. What I'd like to know is if this means that the movie figures will have action features and the classic series will be without that crap, then I'm all for it.

jiM

OK...

Could someone please verify the following?

1. There will be an FF movie line, and a separate FF "Classics" line from HASBRO

2. The movie line is a 5"-line, and the Classics line is a 6"-line.

3. The Classics line has a BAF, and it's Ronan.

I keep seeing this information popping up on this board, but I never see it in anything official.

Also, are there any pictures of the Classic line?

At this stage, some of the info is subject to interpretation, but...

Yes, the movie line will be 5", but at this stage, there is no confirmation at all in the "Classic" series. The way I'm reading it, the F4 and Spider-Man waves are either going to be one offs to capitalize on the film promotion, or just future Marvel Legends assortments.

But there has been NO indication that Hasbro is going to do a full on "classics" line like toyBiz was doing prior to loosing the rights.

HASBRO... @loll@

You have a problem with common sense or something? If this is true the movie figs that we get that are 6 inches will be MUCH, much better. What do you not get about that? Take your hate elsewhere.

Draven

I think this is great. Lets face it, how many of us were going gaga for the FF1 movie line? For the most part we could give a crap. They sat on pegs on clearance, in fact I still find figures on clearance for $3 or less. Now they're doing something smart and making them smaller (cheaper) while adding more play values. They were for kids in the first place.

I love how Hasbro is seperating collector and kids lines. How many of us were pissed that great figure molds like Shocker and Electro were ruined by kiddy action features in the old toybiz spidey line. That's not going to happen again!

My only problem is that I don't like the look of the Hasbro figures for the most part. They have some great figures like Icons Thor, but the majority I don't care for. I'll probably buy more DCSH and ICBH over ML this year.