DSCH CASSIE BATGIRL/ JOKER BETTER PICTURE

44wise

Joker is the only figure I'm not really digging too much.....the others look really good though.

It's good news to see a Joker in the DCSH line up but he's just a repaint from the old Batman line with new accessories. His pose doesnt allow him for too much new articulation. He'll probably end up like Robin. Just a repaint with no new updated articulation.

joker reminds me of the first movie...

I want that one... I missed out on the last one, I'm excited.

why do I think that batgirl is a redone version of the two-pack one.

Otherwise, I don't need freeze or Azrael.

Batgirl looks good, but I'm at a loss as to why they did this to Joker. I mean Batmans most iconic villain, his ARCH enemy....and he's not made in top shape? He's just repainted? They BETTER make a new Joker before the line is through with proper articulation or I'll be ticked off.

I'm just hoping its not like what happened with Robin in Wave 3, a re-release of the same figure again without added articulation. It would be great if Mattel changes the orange pants at least, because I still like the look of this Joker. Added articulation of course wouldn't hurt.

• 1 month later...

by the way...look at the joker...he has added articulation in his arms...at least elbows and biceps swivels...the old joker's arms could not get into that position...and if you look carefully you can see the joints...whether or not he'll still have them if/when he ever comes out is a different story...oh and while yes his outfit is ugly as hell they'd have sold me on the accessories alone (damn i love that gasmask)...

and yes jayc...i do realize that it's a scan from like a year ago...but i'm still looking forward to that cassie and to a lesser extent that joker...

...skott

azrael is the only one I still want :D Heck I need to get me the dcsh two packs still though I'm uber behind but thats nothing new for me :P

I have an extra Batman/girl one if you need..

WAIt.. so does this mean that there'll be more Azraels available???? SWEET!