KB Toys restocks X-Men Classics @ $4.99

joenubb

In the first toy run I've made in awhile, I found my local KB Toys restocked their X-Men Classics at $4.99 each. The case assortment was comprised of Juggernaut, Cyclops, Beast, Angel, and House of M Wolverine. I thought that was pretty cool. They also still have Face Off series 2 and Modok wave...but who DOESN'T have Modok wave! Right?! Am I right?! @smilepunch@

.........cricket............cricket...........

Anyways, since they restocked them @ $4.99, is it possible for them to restock the Rogue wave or more importantly: FF series 2? And I don't mean 'possible' in a magical fairy tale sorta way, where is everything is bubble gum dreams and candy cane kisses. :blink: Nay, I mean in a 'if you put a Little Debbie Swiss Cakeroll in front of me, it's "possible" I might eat it.' kinda way. Is there like a petition we can start; some sort of passive-aggressive movement to join?

Since KB is known for it's discount figures, couldn't they buy old Toy Biz warehouse stock, or do we think this whole thing mighta been a fluke case found tucked under a shelf or somethin'? I hope we get an opportunity to get those last hard-to-find figures at a great price! Are you with me?!

P.S. Would someone please tell me how to change my settings from Cobra soldier to: Zemo the Supreme Commander of Outer Space...or something to that effect?;)

wow is this all targets?.. I still need ML waves 14,15 & all the two pack series as well!

THose are great prices on xmen and spidey toys as well! Anyone who gives stuff to toysfortots or whatever during xmas should think about stocking up on some of it now at that price haha! WHat prices are FOs2 at ?..

wow is this all targets?.. I still need ML waves 14,15 & all the two pack series as well!

THose are great prices on xmen and spidey toys as well! Anyone who gives stuff to toysfortots or whatever during xmas should think about stocking up on some of it now at that price haha! WHat prices are FOs2 at ?..

I'm not 100%, but I think they were around $16.99. Somethin' like that.

And thanks to Sarge for the info!

They also still have Face Off series 2 and Modok wave...but who DOESN'T have Modok wave! Right?! Am I right?! @smilepunch@

Heh heh...oh boy that's a hoot. Want to know who doesn't have that wave, ME!!!!!!! @grumpy@

So go ahead and ship some of them my way, Nubbs. Don't forget the Face-Offs too @smilepunch@

the ML on sale are the Onslaugt wave (13)... 14 and 15 are not on sale. Face Off packs are 17.99

at least thats how it is here.

as for the chances of KB getting FFC series 2, I would say next to none. The only retail stores that I know of to carry the FFC line at all are TRU, Meijers, and Rite Aid. KB never got series 1, so I don't think they would get series 2 now

kb wont have ffc2....if anything they might get lucky and get movie doombots wave later on, but thats about it, I think

So I'm sittin' here reading the posts and it sounds like some of us need some help. I'll tell ya the Toys R Us about twenty minutes from here has enough ML wave 14 and 15 to choke a gorilla, and that is NOT an exaggeration. They have have an endcap unit, idk, seven pegs tall by four pegs accross FULL of Spider-Women, Wasps, FA Iron Men, etc. And that's not even counting the four or five pegs designated in the action figure aisle, nor the obscene amount of series 14 overstock sitting high above the shelves. Did I also mention they have House of M and Young Avengers boxed sets too. I'd be willing to help a few of you guys out if possible, as long as you guys covered S&H and gave me a little somethin' ($) for my trouble. Let me know. And speaking of which; can anyone get me Dragon Man and Kang pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeee????!!!!!!

So I'm sittin' here reading the posts and it sounds like some of us need some help. I'll tell ya the Toys R Us about twenty minutes from here has enough ML wave 14 and 15 to choke a gorilla, and that is NOT an exaggeration. They have have an endcap unit, idk, seven pegs tall by four pegs accross FULL of Spider-Women, Wasps, FA Iron Men, etc. And that's not even counting the four or five pegs designated in the action figure aisle, nor the obscene amount of series 14 overstock sitting high above the shelves. Did I also mention they have House of M and Young Avengers boxed sets too. I'd be willing to help a few of you guys out if possible, as long as you guys covered S&H and gave me a little somethin' ($) for my trouble. Let me know. And speaking of which; can anyone get me Dragon Man and Kang pleeeeeaaaasssssseeeee????!!!!!!

hey man let me know if you can get me that HoM wolverine, i'd really appreciate it

What prices are the YA & monsters sets at now?.. I still need a few boxed sets of them as well :D

The house of m set I'd only want on sale as well, I Only really want the it and the inhuman torch out of this set, don't care for the rest of the figures one bit

hey synchie want to go half on a HoM box set?

Hey team! Just got back from a nice toy run before the big snowstorm is supposed to start tonight (we're supposed to get three feet).

To Infocussvt: I did snag a House of M Wolvie if yer interested? We can hammer out details later. :)

Synchie, they did have one Falcon variant which I snagged for myself. :)

I also picked up a Mojo wave if anyone needs. I'll charge you what I paid, if you cover S&H and gas expenses. Whoever wants it let me know. :)

I think that's it for right now. Did anyone find an extra Dragon Man or Kang? :)

Uhh, and what did you get me? hmmm.

Since you are joenoob, err..nubb, I'm betting you haven't heard that I have a Kang for trade. I have a few traders in mind, but if you have anything to offer let me know B)