Custom Outback

Wayne Sneeden

Outback.jpg

Seeing the thread that pretty much said that wave 4 wasn't going to happen made me decide that Outback is more important to my Joeverse than Mjr. Barrage. I sculpted his head to look like version 1 (and added short sleeves and t-shirt neckline for the same reason) but might get a cast version of the new head when it becomes available. I also picked a new weapon for him, but one that is similar to the original. I havent decided what to do about web gear/ bandolier yet. I am leaning towards trying to get an orginal and adding it to this figure.

If wave 4 does ever happen I've got a spare Barrage head that I'll stick on to Outback's body and just paint over the survival text.

Yeah, the head is a modded Barrage. I have some mixed feelings about it. I think it is some of my better hair sculpting, but it seems kind of long from chin to top of hair. It's weird, sometimes it bothers me, other times I think that if he had long hair like the wave 4 version would have been and had the hair pulled up under a bandana/head band like I sculpted it would be that high off of his head. Not sure completely how I feel about this one yet. I like the start, but it may need some reworking....at the very least the buckles need to be painted.

Outback.jpg

Seeing the thread that pretty much said that wave 4 wasn't going to happen made me decide that Outback is more important to my Joeverse than Mjr. Barrage. I sculpted his head to look like version 1 (and added short sleeves and t-shirt neckline for the same reason) but might get a cast version of the new head when it becomes available. I also picked a new weapon for him, but one that is similar to the original. I havent decided what to do about web gear/ bandolier yet. I am leaning towards trying to get an orginal and adding it to this figure.

If wave 4 does ever happen I've got a spare Barrage head that I'll stick on to Outback's body and just paint over the survival text.

Wayne- I'll make sure you get a shot at a head when they are ready. Also, I'm going to hook you up with a cast torso from Barrage and a head, because no-one should have to choose between those two good figures.