2 new Mechs!!!!

obiprime

But there 2.5 . The Artic Mech is Sweeet , Can you imagine that in 3 3/4? Maybe they can be customized into 3 3/4? I dont know. What do you think of these....

mechartic.jpg

mechs3.jpg

Customizing them into 3 3/4" vehicles is close to impossible and a pain to do. But hopefully, Hasbro will see the error of their ways and use these designs to make 3 3/4" versions to supplement the new 25th Anv. line of figures.

the one looks like a converted defence mech, we already saw the ROCC and then the pics of the sting raider being converted to 2.5 so it's not impractical

No it certainly isn't, but despite the number of people I've asked about this on the different G.I. Joe fan boards (Joebattlelines, CobraIsland, HISSTank.com) a lot of them think that it's more likely we'd get brand new stuff from Hasbro first before we got the Sigma 6 vehicles in 3 3/4" size. Which I can't make sense of at all especially since I've got to think it's cheaper simply to use a pre-existing design and simply make a bigger version. If Hasbro did this we could possibly enjoy some vehicle releases when the rest of the line was released at the end of this year instead of having to wait for potentially new stuff at the end of 2008. Plus there's supposedly 2.5" vehicles that were made that now may never see the light of day since the line was cancelled, like this beauty -

JoeJet.jpg