So, is Sigma 6 officially dead?

DarthJoe

I told you that Sigma Six would failed. With no cartoon the line is dead. It time for the 3/4 inch figures to comeback now.

please, for the sake of board,suicide2.gif

#US1#

I told you that Sigma Six would failed. With no cartoon the line is dead. It time for the 3/4 inch figures to comeback now.

This line is far from dead. They coming out with more sigma style figures then ever.

2.5" seems to be on Hiatus

@haha@

WELCOME TO "HIATUS"arrow.blue.down.gif

CB035813.jpg

This line is far from dead. They coming out with more sigma style figures then ever.

Sigma Six killed the 3/4 inch line but it making a comeback think to the RAH line this year. Sigma Six still suck and I don't care.

Sigma Six killed the 3/4 inch line but it making a comeback think to the RAH line this year. Sigma Six still suck and I don't care.

HUH? :wacko:

HUH? :wacko:

I second the HUH?. You live in Maryland, so you can't use the "English is my second language" excuse for having grammar on par with a kindergarten student. Unless, of course, you ARE a kindergarten student.

Back on topic, the 8 inch line is great and I'm glad to see it branching out even more with new waves showing up acorss the country.

Im sure its far from dead, Hasbro is simply changing the name around to keep the idea fresh for retail.Although making the 8" line adventure team leaves a litttle bit of a sour taste in my mouth, adventure team will always be 12" figs to me. But with flint and beachhead being made I cant complain.

I wont miss the 2.5 line, that seemed like a waste of space to me.

Plus we get the 3 3/4 back in stores, that alone is great news.

well, I waited, and waited patiently, but now FINALLY comes the news that Sigma Six is going downhill. Music to my ears. The great and glorious return of the better than ever 3&3/4 line will be the final nail. How fitting.

FAKEOR

well, I waited, and waited patiently, but now FINALLY comes the news that Sigma Six is going downhill. Music to my ears. The great and glorious return of the better than ever 3&3/4 line will be the final nail. How fitting.

FAKEOR

really. please provide us this glorious news so we can all relish in it. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

and to think...

I've received so MUCH hate mail as late, for MY "negative" attitude and opinions on some of this stuff. @lol@

I'd tend to think myself fairly mild, tamed and non-threatening to the pleasurable experience here? ;)

FAKEOR

Hmmm... let's see...we're 6 weeks into 2007 and there have been 3 waves of Sigma 6 figures released so far... 10 new figures total.

For the rest of the year:

So far: 10 figures

Wave 3 Soldier (March): 3 figures

Wave 3 Commando (April): 3 figures

Adventure Team in '07, 3 waves of 3 figures apiece for 9 figures total

Commando series in '07, at least 3 waves of 3 figures apiece for 9 figures total (maybe more)

Combat Squad in '07, at least 3 waves of 3 figures apiece for 9 figures total

Snake Eyes Paratrooper

Ninja Tracker ATV

Metal Mayhem Mech

So, for 2007, that's 43 figures and 3 $20.00 price point vehicle accessories or box sets. In 2006, we had 22 figures and 3 box sets.

So twice the amount of product means it's going "downhill"?!? :blink:

Maybe more toylines should go downhill....

Justin

Well, the 8" figures, whatever. I don't collect them but I don't "denounce" them either. to each his own.

But, as other said, the 2" line was just a waste. The old M.A.S.K. figures had more articulation. These were little more than posed statues. What the hell fun is that really in an ACTION figure line? And, again, as other said a lot of 3" fans just bought the vehicles in order to mod them for 3" use and dumped the crappy figures.

The funny thing is, the 2" line COULD be saved (at least the vehicles) with some simple mods by Hasbro to make them suitable for 3" use.

I kinda liked like the 2" line; if if wasn't for the crappy figures the line might've been a success, mainly on the strength of the awesome vehicles. Hopefully hasbro will make some good vehicles (or mod the 2" ones..) for a future line..

Well VH I will give you one thing, compared to GTA Sith you are quite tame! @loll@ And at least you know how to spell, use grammer and actually back up your arguments unlike said troll. @loll@

Draven

And every once in a while, I even post something NICE! ^_^