New Marvel Medicom RAH Figures to be shown at Toy Fair!

Darren

Sideshow has posted up some previews of some upcoming Marvel Medicom "Real Action Heroes" that are to be released this year!

Included are:

THE PUNISHER

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2589

MAGNETO

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2606

BLADE

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2584

and a surprise variant....the What If? VENOM PUNISHER!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2611

You can see some small pics with at least the Punisher's face at this link:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/categor...fair07_products

I'd love some 1:6 Marvel characters (especially in cloth costumes) but I don't like Marvel enough to shell out for Medicoms.

If only Sideshow could have the license themselves!

BTW, that Medi Magneto looks really good!

No no no no, they would suck, sideshow is not even comparible to medicom or hot toys, im glad medicom has is making marvels and not sideshow

Yes yes yes yes! Sorry, but I'm not paying $100+ for each Marvel figure that Medicom churns out. I'd like Sideshow to do it (although I think a new body or two would be required) because they make quality figures in the $50 range.

Medicoms are nice, but then they should be at DOUBLE the price.

No no no no, they would suck, sideshow is not even comparible to medicom or hot toys, im glad medicom has is making marvels and not sideshow

Yes yes yes yes! Sorry, but I'm not paying $100+ for each Marvel figure that Medicom churns out. I'd like Sideshow to do it (although I think a new body or two would be required) because they make quality figures in the $50 range.

Well most medicom marvel figures are $99 each, so theres a good chance that magneto, punisher, venom as the punisher and whatever else they got will be $99.

Well most medicom marvel figures are $99 each, so theres a good chance that magneto, punisher, venom as the punisher and whatever else they got will be $99.

Ok....your point being that they are a dollar or two less than what I said?

Well atop of licensing fees that I'm sure they toss into the figures and such you also have all the design costs. plus the fact that the Medicon 1/6 scale body is one of the most well-developed 1/6 scale bodies out there.There's a lot of costs not in producing the headsculpts,handsculpts and the costume but also the inner body as well.Plus the plastic costs and such,this is high-quality...not cheapy stuff that Hasbro uses for their $15-$20 1/6 figures.

This link here is a review of the Medicom Luke and shows a picture of the base body underneath.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021405b.htm

Wow, I forgot how cool the Punisher as Venom character looked, definatly something that could only come out of the 90's "anti-hero" that phase comics were in. I'd love to see him show up in mainstream Marvel, or maybe a limited series where the Venom symbiote goes around attaching itself to other Marvel heros looking for a better host after it dumps Gargan. Think about it, Venom-Daredevil, Venom-Wolverine (although thats already been done I think), Venom-Cap, would be pretty cool.

The fact that they are imports does have something to do with their price tag. I'm not saying that they aren't worth $100 each....they just aren't to me. Now if they were DC characters, I'd probably buy them. I still think some of them look pretty cool though!

Ok....your point being that they are a dollar or two less than what I said?

Well I guess its that I mainly collect sideshow, medicom and hot toys now. So $100 for a figure is average to me.......