The New Cobra Trooper

obiprime

Enemies of Cobra Beware, Legions of Cobra Sworn Soldiers will reak Havok amidst your cities. And These Cobra soldiers are the best Ever to date. With a removable helmet and sharp detail Hasbro has raised the bar. Ladies and Gentlemen this is a Benchmark in Gijoe, this trully feels like a great 25 anniversary. I could buy 40 of these. Im sure hasbro will do the right thing and Single Card these.

From the Bottom of my heart, Thankyou Hasbro!

cobra2-1.jpg

That...and the Snake Eyes figure, are definitely some of the best. The details are awesome, and the figure looks very proportioned and not so anime-ish, cartoony-like.....like some of the others.

That...and the Snake Eyes figure, are definitely some of the best. The details are awesome, and the figure looks very proportioned and not so anime-ish, cartoony-like.....like some of the others.

100%

It seems these figures don't have injection shoulder joints. Notice the tiny pin?

It seems these figures don't have injection shoulder joints. Notice the tiny pin?

:( Yeah, I mentioned that in DJ's thread on'em, and how I was disappointed in that fact.

New technology in their hands and they go BACKWARDS with it, and rivet and PIN the hell out of these figures.

Some are still pretty decent looking, but others are just horrible.

I do believe..THESE bad boys, could very well move AHEAD on the "best of" chart, putting Snake Eyes in a close 2nd rating! ^_^

trooperwe7.png

I am hoping they will release a at least a couple more Cobra Troop figures within this line. I know they are limiting the number of characters they are going to make, but I do hope at least for a Cobra Officer and a Viper. Perhaps they may continue this line after the initial 25th Anniversary assortment.

I do believe..THESE bad boys, could very well move AHEAD on the "best of" chart, putting Snake Eyes in a close 2nd rating! ^_^

trooperwe7.png

Wow he looks even better in these photos. I cant wait to see the Cobra Officer.

I am hoping they will release a at least a couple more Cobra Troop figures within this line. I know they are limiting the number of characters they are going to make, but I do hope at least for a Cobra Officer and a Viper. Perhaps they may continue this line after the initial 25th Anniversary assortment.

We only know about what's coming out this year, 25 figures. There will be more in 2008 according to Hasbro.

well, these are still prototypes, so the shoulder and arm pins might still not be there on the finished product.

My natural skepticism, recalls a time way back when...when another displayed figure was criticized for having funky gray boots, with the bottom half of the figures PANTS (just above the top of boot) were colored funky gray like the boots as well, and it was declared an unfinished prototype.

As you can see...

viper6.jpg

it was released just as it was shown at all the fairs. ^_^

these i am looking forward to

build up a few fire sections of these troopers

i just hope hasbro lease these out on single cards

i do like your photos pastes obiprime

i always think the cobra troopers are worth getting

the dtc troopers i use as snakelings lowest of the low working they way up in the ranks of cobra

robuk @dumbpc@

I can't wait to see how many variants we get!! I mean I want to see different ethnicities, different hair colors, etc!! And maybe just maybe, we'll get a few of the Lady Cobra troops, the ones Destro was so fond of!! The ones that made the Baroness jealous!!

I can't wait to see how many variants we get!! I mean I want to see different ethnicities, different hair colors, etc!! And maybe just maybe, we'll get a few of the Lady Cobra troops, the ones Destro was so fond of!! The ones that made the Baroness jealous!!

Now your talking! Variants are the key to a great army. Im all for Female troopers, brotha troopers, by all means give us varients. :) And yea some make LadyJaye Jealous Female Cobra Troopers would be Hot too.

Now your talking! Variants are the key to a great army. Im all for Female troopers, brotha troopers, by all means give us varients. :) And yea some make LadyJaye Jealous Female Cobra Troopers would be Hot too.

Agreed. As long as the look doesn't change. We don't need no Rainbow Brigade here.

I wonder if female troopers WOULD work considering this is geared towards collectors.

i like everything about these troops except their helmets.... maybe its just the photos (like how i hoped that the dtc troopers were "just the photos") but it doesn't look like it. it doesn't look bad from the front but the side view is all F'd up.... as far as a female varient.... don't get your hopes up! maybe MAYBE we'd see one in 2008 if hasbro does well with the first 25. but come on guys... you're talking like these are marvel legends or something!

vh- i'm surprised that you only complained about that viper's boots/pants! @smilepunch@

on a side note... i just noticed that i'm about the only one who doesn't worry about puntuation and capitalization when typing in these forums... thats weird since i dont do it when i type papers and stuff....anyway...