Where are the toy fair pics of marvel legends ?

robb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are pics up on figures.com.

Nothing new in the Marvel display. Just the stuff that's already been released, or stuff we've already seen before.

yeah.. its lame.. but I did see a cool pic of the new Marvel Legends... er Marvel Toys... Savage Dragon... it looks pretty bad ass.... a little too stylized (looks just like Eric Larsen draws him) but it looks like a Marvel Legend.

yeah.. its lame.. but I did see a cool pic of the new Marvel Legends... er Marvel Toys... Savage Dragon... it looks pretty bad ass.... a little too stylized (looks just like Eric Larsen draws him) but it looks like a Marvel Legend.

Where can I see a pic of this?!

Also everybody should check out the pics of my collection in the 'Collections' thread. :)

This is completely off topic, but how do I get a cool little superhero icon?

Where can I see a pic of this?!

Also everybody should check out the pics of my collection in the 'Collections' thread. :)

This is completely off topic, but how do I get a cool little superhero icon?

oh... sorry.. I believe it was at action figure insider... it was just a promotional shot... we should have the real deal and all the other stuffhere tomorrow

Sorry guys. Nothing new was really shown for ML this year. Hasbro just had wave 1 and packaged Thor on display. There will be no other ML shown at TF

They did say they would have the rest of ML2 on display at NYCC.

Sorry guys. Nothing new was really shown for ML this year. Hasbro just had wave 1 and packaged Thor on display. There will be no other ML shown at TF

Bad move on hasbros part imo! Though I guess we should not be surprised they are not ones to show unfinished products or early prototypes that may change greatly from there release date :| Still Thor gives me great hope! If the rest of wave two is that good I will be happy, I can't wait to see wave FREAKN 3 allready though! I'm dying to see that wave! @loll@ @loll@

Allso the BAF ad on the front of the package I just noticed makes me laugh! it does not quite work well with this charecter! "collect all 8 figures to build the blob" HAHA! I duno why but that just cracks me up :P

that is just about the crappiest thing I have ever heard... okay, I am exaggerating... but this blows.

we know they have the rest of ML2... hell, we have seen protos of them before and updated promo pics... maybe they can't show them because they are busy putting he original heads back on them, like they should!

they could have at least gave promo art or lists of what theyhave planned....

and the Thor figure kinda sucks... the face makes him look like a SuperHero Squad figure

Hasbro mentioned that they will have Marvel Legends Blob Series displayed at the upcoming New York Comic-Con. Though not confirmed, Hasbro hinted that we may see army builder figures as a store exclusive for example, a Hydra agent.

So we just discovered:

- There will no more Marvel Legends shown at Toy Fair.

- The rest of Marvel Legends Wave 2 will be shown at the New York Comic Con, which we saw in its entirety at last summer's San Diego Comic Con.

- Army builders may be store exclusives.

It would be a pity if:

- Hasbro only shows Marvel Legends Wave 2 at the New York Comic Con, especially since there are rumors about Marvel Legends Waves 3 and 4, plus a Fantastic Four and Spider-man Build-a-figure wave, as well a number of new Icons.

In conclusion:

Let's keep our hopes high that Hasbro will show more than one Wave of Marvel Legends at the New York Comic Con, beginning February 23 through February 25, 2007 (12 Days).

Hasbro mentioned that they will have Marvel Legends Blob Series displayed at the upcoming New York Comic-Con. Though not confirmed, Hasbro hinted that we may see army builder figures as a store exclusive for example, a Hydra agent.

So we just discovered:

- There will no more Marvel Legends shown at Toy Fair.

- The rest of Marvel Legends Wave 2 will be shown at the New York Comic Con, which we saw in its entirety at last summer's San Diego Comic Con.

- Army builders may be store exclusives.

It would be a pity if:

- Hasbro only shows Marvel Legends Wave 2 at the New York Comic Con, especially since there are rumors about Marvel Legends Waves 3 and 4, plus a Fantastic Four and Spider-man Build-a-figure wave, as well a number of new Icons.

In conclusion:

Let's keep our hopes high that Hasbro will show more than one Wave of Marvel Legends at the New York Comic Con, beginning February 23 through February 25, 2007 (12 Days).

Obviously. Don't extend the hype any longer (I'm meaning the suspension).

I just hope the Hand Ninjas (if they do get released for army builders) don't become a Target exclusive.

(The nearest Target would be on the Mainland, there are none in Hawaii.)

I think that toys should be shown a toy fair and comics should be the focus at comic con. I know in the past that is where we saw a good supply of what is coming out, I guess Hasbro thinks that now that they are in control of 90% of the popular toy lines can do what thay want, and they are. After waiting this long now we have to wait longer. @bH@