Death of an Icon....DEADPOOL (pic heavy)

biglebowski9999

Your fault for leaving Deadpool where your dog could reach it!

Thanks for clearing that up. I've been racking my brain for the last 2 weeks trying to figure out where I went wrong and then you are able to clear it up for me in 2 seconds. Thanks! @hmmm@

It's meant to be funny (for some) and depressing (for me). I think we all know whose fault it is, lol.

.22 bullets are cheap.

I kid, I kid. @smilepunch@

Ohhh that's bad. I don't find it funny it's that cool looking a custom...or was. >.<

Any chance you could contact the person into making you another for the same price?

Ohhh that's bad. I don't find it funny it's that cool looking a custom...or was. >.<

Any chance you could contact the person into making you another for the same price?

Funny you should say that. When it was delivered to me, it came in a frggin' bubble-mailer! The person who did it raved about all the time and effort they spent on making it and then they send it in a bubble-mailer? When I opened up the larger bubble-mailer, the figure wasn't even wrapped...it was JAMMED into a smaller bubble-mailer that didn't even cover the whole figure (about 1/3 of it was exposed). Did I mention that they charged me $11 shipping for all this? So anyway, I left them a neutral feedback because the shipping was overcharged and poorly done, but I loved the figure. They sent me a nasty message back and somebody lelse eft them a negative feedback after that for the same reason. Now it says they are "No longer a registered user." Not sure if they got kicked off or what but I'm sure me getting a replacement is out fo the question, lol.

That brings me back to the days when I lived with my parents and left my comics on the floor and my dog decided to make a bed out of them.

Sorry but that got a good laugh out of me!! I was expecting that he fell off that shelf or something and shattered!! Not that he looks like a guy with his head blown off!!

Oh and glad you stuck it to the shipping over charger, hate those guys!! Well hate ebay in general!

Funny you should say that. When it was delivered to me, it came in a frggin' bubble-mailer! The person who did it raved about all the time and effort they spent on making it and then they send it in a bubble-mailer? When I opened up the larger bubble-mailer, the figure wasn't even wrapped...it was JAMMED into a smaller bubble-mailer that didn't even cover the whole figure (about 1/3 of it was exposed). Did I mention that they charged me $11 shipping for all this? So anyway, I left them a neutral feedback because the shipping was overcharged and poorly done, but I loved the figure. They sent me a nasty message back and somebody lelse eft them a negative feedback after that for the same reason. Now it says they are "No longer a registered user." Not sure if they got kicked off or what but I'm sure me getting a replacement is out fo the question, lol.

Man that sucks so much! Damn bad luck. :(

Hey you could always turn him into ZOMBIE DEADPOOL!!!

Your dog pretty much took care of it for you, just dress him up with some blood and some guts hanging around and youre good to go.

I have always considered myself very lucky that my dog (toy rat terrier) has never been much of a chewer. My wife and I (mostly my wife) have even tried to get her to chew on Marvel Legends and GIJOEs and she just sits there and looks at us funny.

SOrry for your loss but seriously, turn him into a zombie!