The Super Friends are back

pogoman

I'll buy two complete sets...one for my nephews to play with and one for me! These figures are so darn cute! I have been envious of the Marvel collectors who get the Spidey and his friends figs. If I were a Marvel Zombie, I'd get them with NO hesitation. But I'm a DC fan through and through and I'll buy anything DC. These are no exception.

I like them too. I have resisted the temptation of the Hasbro Marvel ones thus far.......but these are sooo cool. I really like that Batman. I hope I can resist.

Who am I kidding I have a two year old and he is definetly getting these!

I love 'em. I know I'll buy every one of them that I see, vehicles included. My son loves the few Spidey & Friends figures I got him, and these look like a pretty good match...and if they don't macth up well, I'll keep all the DC ones for myself.

I'll buy two complete sets...one for my nephews to play with and one for me! These figures are so darn cute! I have been envious of the Marvel collectors who get the Spidey and his friends figs. If I were a Marvel Zombie, I'd get them with NO hesitation. But I'm a DC fan through and through and I'll buy anything DC. These are no exception.

You had no need to worry. Once Marvel does something DC is ALWAYS sure to do the same...unfortunately, it just takes them 3-4 years from the time Marvel's line launches to wake up. @loll@

You had no need to worry. Once Marvel does something DC is ALWAYS sure to do the same...unfortunately, it just takes them 3-4 years from the time Marvel's line launches to wake up. @loll@

I know for a fact that Mattel has been working on getting these OK'd by DC for at least 3 years. I thought they'd be shown at Toy Fair '06, but apparently something caused a delay. Glad they're finally going to get 'em out!

I see in the Toy Fair pics that the Batman being shown is black & grey instead of blue & grey as in the ToyFaer pics.

I hope both versions are made for this line.

Same here. THe batman figure shown in the batmobile has a black symbol too.

Probably have a few variations.

I could pick up a few for my kids but they already play with the regular batman begins figures.

F*** the kids I'm picking these up :P

PS your kid will not care that it is a differnt looking batman, just that it is batman :)

I guess this is DCs take FINALY! On hasbros marvel super hero squad & starwars of the same thing! I be picking up that Batmobile for sure as well! I wonder if it will be a "BAV" and you have to buy all the figures to get it...

Allso I am so dissapointed in supermans pos jet... They shoulda used this!!

7666_1.JPG

Or at least a shrunkn down redone version of it of corse :D

& yes I am going to say the same for lex if they ever give him anything

c1620.jpg

Sometimes you just can't top the classics :P