Buying Jetfire help

Emperor Serpentor

i have one too for trade

You guys think so? I keep checking all over for one but can't find'em.

trust me, you will find him. Heres a tip. When you notice classics Prime/Megatron getting low at a store start going there daily. Stock is coming.

Also check pallets. They may have them on pallets but not stocking them cause Prime and Megatron and fully stocked. Stockers dont care if we have availablity.

trust me, you will find him. Heres a tip. When you notice classics Prime/Megatron getting low at a store start going there daily. Stock is coming.

Also check pallets. They may have them on pallets but not stocking them cause Prime and Megatron and fully stocked. Stockers dont care if we have availablity.

Good advice! Thanks man!

Good advice! Thanks man!

At least in my area the Megatron and Optimus figures just arent selling. They've been sitting there for quite sometime taking up space. I'm not complaining because I already found a Jetfire. I've only seen it once though. This has to be the rarest Classics figure. Also Grimlock is hard to get. I've seen that only once too and picked it up. SS49 is right though. Your best bet is take a daily trip.

heres something else to think about though, how much of wave 1 have you actaully seen around you?.. If you have seen a bunch but no jetfire I would just keep an eye on the stores as well and wait for a restock.

The cases are

2 op

1 megs

1 jetfire

So It should not be that hard!

I have only seen him once so far around here. Bought him when I did see him. There have been a few other reports of him in the area.

I do think part of the problem is that there are so many Classics Primes that are not selling, they are just not opening the cases. Or that they are going quickly once the cases are open (and we get that many more Primes).