Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer Action Figures & Toys in 2007

JayC

Racing in to save the day, FANTASTIC 4 BUMP-N-GO vehicles deliver high-speed action that allows kids to live the adventure of this summers Fantastic film. Kids will love the high-speed action of THE THING CLOBBERIN’ CYCLE or HUMAN TORCH HOT SHOT CYCLE.

THE WORLD HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER NEED THESE!!!

They always make these and they never ever sell.

I'm not sure you guys know, but remember there's two Fantastic Four waves. The classic one with the BAF, and the Movie line which could still be 5", we don't know.

Yeah those vehicles always pile up on the shelves, but I believe their intent is to appeal to their younger fans. Plus, maybe they're just trying to compete with all the vehicles coming out, like with TMNT. Can't wait to see a new shiny Silver Surfer though. Someone mentioned to me, if IRC, that Doom will have like two forms in the movie or something. Charred form, from after #1, and armored form. Sounds pretty appealing to me.

I'm not sure you guys know, but remember there's two Fantastic Four waves. The classic one with the BAF, and the Movie line which could still be 5", we don't know.

A classic one? Who's the BAF in that?

Don't know yet, we'll have to wait to TF07', it's just 2 days away.

Pffft, some Fantasticar, thats nothing more than the 2008 Doge Charger with a 4 logo slapped on the hood. I read about it in Car and Driver 3 months ago, they've been working on the hover functionality for years and this is their first air/land model. I guess Reed Richards needed a paying gig working at Chrystler.

Think I'm joking? Take another, closer look at that car.

And the BAF for the classic Fantastic Four series is: RONAN!!!

Look at the heading for the page, and the little heading on the bottom.

3yyy0j6.png

Pffft, some Fantasticar, thats nothing more than the 2008 Doge Charger with a 4 logo slapped on the hood. I read about it in Car and Driver 3 months ago, they've been working on the hover functionality for years and this is their first air/land model. I guess Reed Richards needed a paying gig working at Chrystler.

Think I'm joking? Take another, closer look at that car.

They're not really trying to hide that considering it says Dodge right on the grill. And it looks a little more modified than simply slapping the 4 logo on the hood... @hmmm@

Ronan's 7'5", but if you go by this picture that it's fine if he's bigger:

Fantastic_Four_13.jpg

The rest in the series are:

Moleman

Namor

Silver Surfer

Thing

Doom

Torch

Reed

Sue

Very nice! I was kinda hoping for the Watcher, but that can wait. It's nice to know that there's some people at Hasbro who have a love for the really esoteric characters and want to put them out there. One can only imagine now if Eon will come out (from Quasar) or when we'll finally have a Lyja figure.

What scale are these? They really look great and might replace the Toybiz movie FF in my Marvel Moive display, but only if they are 6 inch. Can't have the Movie Prof. X tower over the Thing, it just wouldn't look right.

They look to be 5'' by the way the arms look.