ARAH Joe's from the cartoon

SKYWARP

First and foremost,Snake Eyes. They never used him that much in the cartoon anyways,so I doubt he'll be missed.

Airtight. How many episodes was he in? Another one that has to go for that reason as above.

Bazooka. Guy was just annoying.

Torpedo. Did they ever use him outside of the mini-series?

That's all I can think of for now.

Chuckles - he didn't have any lines!

Big Lob - he never had a figure anyway.

Grunt, Steeler and Clutch - since they when to another dimension. :D

Guest McBragg

They could've done like Transformers the movie and killed off Joes right off the bat!

Naturally, they'd wipe out older Joes. With Grunt, Steeler and Clutch in a parallel universe, the victims would be Flash, Short Fuze, Snow Job (just have Nemesis Enforcer stab him through thefloor of the Havoc) , maybe Airborne (rarely used) or Hard Top and Duke, of course, who was supposed to die ala Optimue Prime, anyway.

Or they could have killed Alpine and Bazooka during Serpentor's escape. Gung-Ho would survive, having a figure due in 1987.

Dusty - Bad accent, worse fashion sense.

Deep Six - Just to hear Torpedo say " Cobra just deep sixed Deep Six!"

Leatherneck - Gung Ho wannabe, also alleged septigenerian.

Wet Suit - No white afros allowed.

Cross Country - Bad accent, worse fashion sense.

I would have liked to see these Joes die

1. Sgt. Slaughter I hated how invincible they made him...and he looked NOTHING like the real Slaughter.

2. Duke How dare they rob Serpentor of his kill.

3. Lady Jaye

4. Mercer I really like Mercer, one of my favorites but all traitors to Cobra deserve to die.

Hi-Tech...

just kidding.

I don't know I loved the cartoon so much I can't think of anybody to kill off if I really had to kill someone it would probably be Lady Jaye just because she was in too many episodes... but still I love Lady Jaye.

Snake Eyes-not really because of the cartoon but the ninja stuff is overrated now

Sgt. Slaughter-He freakin ran from Serpentor and yet is still the toughest Joe?!?

Spirit- MY BIGGIE! I was so sure when I was a kid Storm Shadow would finish him off.

Roadblock-"Just eating some lead my whiny ass is dead" I hated Roadblock and his weird rhyming

Scarlett- Why? Just for fun!

I think the movie originally intented to do like the Transformers Movie, and kill off several characters. Aside from Duke, I am pretty sure Gung-Ho, Alpine, and Bazooka were not intended to survive Serpentor's escape. As was the case with Duke, the dialoge was changed to mention their "Hospital Stay" to imply they survived.

As for characters who I would have killed off, I would have to say Tripwire. They never seemed to do justice to his character in the show. Half the time he was used, his Mine detector seemed to have psychic powers, and was able to detect everything explosives to poison gas from yards away.