Guess what I get to do on May 5th

I went to my comic store last weekend and I get to play Batman for FCBD.

gallery of my suit here, I'm going to get some better ones soon, as my gloves should get here this weekend.

THought you all would like to know. I'll be sure to post updates between now and May and some pics when it's all done.

Peace out,

ACFAA

---UPDATE!!!---

The gloves came in today around noon.

Managed to get some more pics of the suit in a better setting and with better poses.

I finally found the benefit of having old fans around the basement.

My favorite one has to be this one.

Reminds me of the early Begins posters and the video game cover.

just an extra shot

I love the way the shadowing came through on this one.

The battery on the camera went dead before I could get any of my home-made batarangs, but I'm sure I can suit up again tomorrow for a few more pics.

Guess what I get to do on May 5th?

Um... go drinking at a Mexican restaurant?

That's actually what I'll be doing on February 16th ;)

The costume is pretty cool, my detective skills see evidence of Hanes "clothing" in this pic:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/OP-AL/Stuff/Bat...2-09-07-004.jpg

@bats@

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE