HML 2 as they will be released?

Phoenix Force

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juggernaut comes with...blob's hands? Thats the saddest breakup of baf parts ever.

Thor has the gold detailing on his legs, good stuff. Wolverine still had the ugly as sh!t crazy face, but jean's face looks a lot better. And no more banana peel logo for yellowjacket. Looks like improvements all around, for the most part.

Thats the saddest breakup of baf parts ever.

Man when they've gotcha by the short hairs they don't mind giving 'em a little tug do they?

I keep hoping for a duplicate BAF part like Omega Red and Mystic, but it looks like I'm gonna have to buy every figure from here on out to complete the big figures.

So do Jean and Yellow Jacket come with arms and legs or did they not show all the figures. The only other figure I thought was in Series 2 was Quicksilver, has that changed or did they just not show him?

Cool. They look pretty good. Buuuut, I don't want a blob that has only one arm and one leg. Who gets the remaining limbs as pack ins? Wait... it says collect all EIGHT figures to build Blob. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the other two will be? They better not require us to buy variants to get all the pieces!

Oops didn't see jmoney's post but yeah, same question.

my complaint is that the plastic is once again bright as can be.

Is this the "glow in the dark" series? and what's with Juggy's mid-section and navel hair @loll@ @loll@

Man, these suck.

EDIT: One positive is that Icons Punisher..................mmmmmmm Nelly!!!!!

Overall things aren't looking too bad.....though the figures are looking a bit too bright, I hope they tone things down a bit. My only real issue though is this wave really should have been a 6 figure set and not 8, Juggs getting Blobs hands is kinda stupid and a 6 figure series would have made the higher price a bit easier to deal with....ah well.

as far as I'm concerned, the more figures in a line the better. Giant Man Series is still my favorite series, freakin 11 figures (including the two variants)

as far as I'm concerned, the more figures in a line the better. Giant Man Series is still my favorite series, freakin 11 figures (including the two variants)

That's fine for you, but not everyone can deal with a wave that has 10 figures. For me I have to pay shipping twice, and then pay import duty (40%), so I know I'd rather things not go past 6 figures a wave.

I'm SO happy that the fixed up Jean's face, can't wait to see the Phoenix variant now!

Same #US1#

entire wave for me, yay! :)

ONly thing I am n ot happy with is the BAF... blob lis just fugly looking and way over done with the fat... he has so many chins on his face along uhg! I'll display him of corse but hes getting stuck in the back! ha!

Oh yes... wolverine as well... uhg totaly... "nuff said" on that one! I would take BLOB over wolvie any day haha!

Yeah, Wolvie may not be one of the best ones in this set, but I like him more than movie Juggs, they had to give him BAF Blob's hands <_< Ugh. Movie Jean/Phoenix or whatever is another figure I'm not interested in, me no likey these movie figures being included in ML sets. Besides that though, the figures do look better, bright yes...but overall not bad. I'm happy to see an actual logo on Yellowjacket's chest, certainly beats that banana they had on the proto, lol @bananna@

At least Yellowjacket and She-Hulk look good. Want to see Quicksilver, but that'll have to wait.

Jean Grey looks good too... might pick it up.

Or else, pieces need to be resorted to Ebay... if Blob is good for the final product.

Man I really wish I could afford to buy Icons. They look awesome and I'd have a chance to get in on the ground up unlike I did with ML, but 20 bucks a pop is just too much a hit for me.

And I'm not looking forward to having those two Movie Figures...I don't want them. Might sell or trade them away latter on.

they are just too damn plain looking... the faces lost their detailed sculpts and the paint is sooo lacking in apps... will I have to apply a paint wash to every hasbro ML figure I buy?

Urgh, the majority of the line looked good but looking at how much alot of them have changed in terms of paint aps/sculpt...well, Im not pleased. I still don't think they're really bad just could have been alot better. Especially the Juggernaut. Why did they change that!?

How lame. Blob could have easily been split among 6 figures. Then leave the X3 figures with nothing and you'd have less pissed off fans.

Unless you're a fan like me who LIKES the movie figures. And trust me, if people haden't gotten PO'd about BAF part distribution (of all things!) they'd go out of their way to FIND something to be PO'd about.

Can't wait for this wave. She Hulk can fill the final hole in my Hulk collection, my X Men movie figures will be NEARLY complete, and Thor will be turning over his ax to Planet Hulk as soon as I open him up! Woo hoo