The next HASBRO BAF revealed...sort of...

So No Tornato

This sounds like it will be a cool BAF to see, I know I'd like to build this one.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone, glad to be here. I am a Transformers only guy, never got into the ML line, or any superhero line for that matter. However, my FAV X-Books characters have always been the Brood, so I thought I'd chime in. Can't wait for the Marvel Select character, and a Brood Queen would actually make me buy the ML figures needed to build her. Could someone pls PM me any of the pics you have, I would like to see what she looks like. Thanks, everyone.

Any guesses as to which 90's X-men character warrants BAF treatment? Sauron came a long a lot earlier than that, so unless someone has their timeline messed up that rules him out. Stryfe doesn't seem big enough to warrant a BAF. I'm drawing a blank.

And I just saw that Black Knight pic. Ugh. I hope it looks better in production because that pic looks like crap. Jin's custom in Toy Fare was about 100 times better.

Any guesses as to which 90's X-men character warrants BAF treatment? Sauron came a long a lot earlier than that, so unless someone has their timeline messed up that rules him out. Stryfe doesn't seem big enough to warrant a BAF. I'm drawing a blank.

Maybe someone like Strong Guy? I don't get t the idea that we'll ever see really big BAFs ever again.

Eh...not to thrilled about this one, unless it's part of an all X-men wave that has some long demanded figures. Never been much of a fan of the Brood storylines.

Well, me either. The whole 90's-era X-Men thing leaves me cold, but I know that lots of folks out there love it, so I'm just passing on the info.

And I just saw that Black Knight pic. Ugh. I hope it looks better in production because that pic looks like crap. Jin's custom in Toy Fare was about 100 times better.

I would like to see Sauron get the BAF treatment, he'd be the one I'd prefer.

Yep, I don't like the Black Knight pic at all. There wasn't much to see, but I didn't like how he looks so far...I'd take Jin's custom in a second.

Man I think I'm out, and they pull this stunt!!

I have both the Brood Queen and the new Black Knight figure on my blog at myspace!!

Check your comments :D

Man I think I'm out, and they pull this stunt!!

I have both the Brood Queen and the new Black Knight figure on my blog at myspace!!

Check your comments :D

Please, can anyone pm me some pics???? please???

Thanks to those of you who sent me the pics. Geez, while I usually could care less about superhero figures, no offense to anyone, that Brood Queen is going to make me break my TF only vice. Now, I just think of how expensive it is going to be to get a Brood Queen, and at least 6 of the Marvel Select Brood figure to protect her from those evil X-People. ;) While I thought the single Brood figure was enough for me, the Queen is the icing on the cake. She is perfectly done, with the wings, the larger legs and tentacles, and that mouth.

Blah. I had no problem with an all X-Wave, I love almost everything X-Related, all I cant stand is the Cassandra Nova storyline, The Brood, and Cerebro villian. But I wouldn't even mind a Cassandra Nova figure, and the sentinnel animals were pretty cool. I might buy the wave, but the BAF will be the farthest thing from my mind. The Nigari are better creature villians than the Brood any day.

thanks for the links... im very iffy on both.. they both kinda arent like WOW i have to get that like the sentinel and apocalypse were... ahh the glory days..