The next HASBRO BAF revealed...sort of...

So No Tornato

Apparently, some "insider" got hold of pics of the next HASBRO Legends BAF and posted them on FWOOSH an hour or so ago.

Per my "source" (I always wanted to say that), Jesse Falcon quickly intervened, and had the thread removed.

A follow-up thread asking for the pics was also removed...so it sounds like the pics were genuine, otherwise, why all the panic?

Anyway...also per my source, the BAF was a BROOD QUEEN. He (source) said it will go nicely with the Marvel Select BROOD scheduled for '07. He also said she was pretty big...not Galactus or Sentinel BIG, but bigger than Annihiilus.

So, that should make all the X-MEN fans out there pretty happy!

Me, I'm still holding out for a BAF of the chubby chick from "Great Lakes Avengers"...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up. I'm a big Xmen fan, but I'm not all that hyped at this news......I guess I'll have to see the figure first before I know if its worth getting all the figures in the wave.

It is confirmed by the guy who leaked the pic (looked great btw) that the Brood Queen is the BAF for HML 3... not just in the forum but in PM's.

Hasbro asked that it be pulled off, so it was.

Some other possible leaks from him:

-BAF for HML 4 is a 90's X-Universe character

-Black Bolt is in HML 4

-FA Storm is in HML 4

Gotta remember that nothing is official until it is announced. Marvel had plans for those underlings figures (Hydra Agent, Hand Ninja, etc.) and also for an Avengers Quinjet and those never came to pass. Brood Queen could just be a concept right now.

Thanks for posting the pic slugzilla, hope you dont get in any trouble for it. :) Like Rama-Sha I was never really into the brood story line, so I'll get this BAF if I'm into at least 60% of the figures needed to build the BAF.

*edit

Looks like the image got change to the link to spawn boards.....much safer. :D

Edited by snowman81

-FA Storm is in HML 4

Well at least she's coming out eventually... @hmmm@

-FA Storm is in HML 4

Well at least she's coming out eventually... @hmmm@

Well think of it this way, Hasbro will have more time to get their ML skills to top notch levels and hence she could end up being a really good figure, instead of just an ok figure.

Well if its true then finally a wave I dont have to buy every fig for a BAF I want, I could personally care less about the Brood, hopefully somone will trade me their skrulls for my brood when the two pack comes out. I would have skipped several wave 1 and 2 if not for the BAF. Same way it was with Toy Biz, besides with the 25th joes and 30th star wars my toy budget is going to be a little sretched. Now Storm and BlackBolt are great news, im still hoping for a lockjaw BAF.