X-Men toys

GothimusPrime

nope, this line is dead. as far as we know, habsro has no intent of reviving it. sucks because there were great figures. and as for getting the 3 figs you mentioned, you can usually find juggs and avalanche on ebay for a cheap price.

Will this line continue? I think there are some really great sculpts in this line. On a side note- If anyone has a Rogue or Avalanche or Juggernaut they can spare, I'm looking to get em.

I've got Juggs and a few others in my trade list in my sig. PM me if you're interested.

I agree, I dug the 2006 Toy Biz line...differnet takes on the classic characters...plus we got some ULTIMATE versions(Nightcrawler, Sabertooth, Iceman)and Xtreme Rogue! It was just nice to see X-Men figures back on the pegs....

A shame that Hasbro is not considering continuing the line BUT I remember a post here...12.26.2006 if I'm correct a line called MARVEL HEROES...

Repaints of a lot of old figs but there were somewhat new versions of X standards...

Ultimate Cyclops - X-Men Classic Cyclops/repaint of the Jim Lee Costume

Mutant X Iceman - ML Series 8 Iceman

Ultimate Magneto - ML Series 3 Magneto repaint

Astonishing Wolverine - ML Series 5 Wolverine

and as an added Bonus...Ultimate Captain America - ML Series 8 Cap

So, hopefully in this MARVEL HEROES line we'll get some new, or in Hasbro's case REPAINT X-Men!

somebody on fwoosh( i forget who) found a link that was on the hasbro site that said that marvel heroes series 2 included:

hulk

wolverine

colossus

and i im not sure who the last one was, i think the last one was captain america

that sucks sooo much @grumpy@