Hasbro sure loves them silver re-paints!!

Lady Jaye

LMAO

"What if... Wolverine became a herald of Galactus"

lmao! WIth all the ff buz depending on the release of this sucker thats what they shoudla dubed this as hahahha

And while we're at it, good riddance, TOY-BIZ! I finally found an X-Treme X-Men Rogue the other day, and was happy to have her...that is until her left foot fell off...and her left hand fell off...and her torso cracked...all in a span of 10 minutes.

Sorry, but TOY-BIZ sucked at quality control. HASBRO LEGENDS Wave 1 may not have been the most creative wave, but the plastic and overall construction is FAR superior to TOY-BIZ. Everytime I opened a TOY-BIZ figure in the last years, the first thing I had to do was check all the joints and see if they were solid, or flimsy. Real fun.

Okay, TB had plenty of QC problems (like EVERY toy manuf. does), but this is obviously an extreme (or maybe X-treme, lol) case, don't you think??? There are bad examples of all mass-produced products. You could go drop $30K on a car and get a lemon. You obviously got a bad figure...big deal. I've got 100+ loose figures in my collection and I have never had one single incident of anything breaking while I took it out of the package or even after falling off of a display shelf. Sucks that you got a bum figure that time, but don't act like it was the "norm" because that is a ridiculous exaggeration.

X-Treme X-Men Rogue: Broken feet, broken hands, cracked torso.

FO-2 Punisher: Two useless, floppy mid-feet joints that fell of.

X-Men Avalanche: Warped ankle, foot fell off.

ML 10 Mystique: Arm broke off at the left shoulder. Replaced her. The replacement's arm broke off at the left shoulder.

ML 10 Spidey: Both legs fused at the hips.

Fearsome Foes Vulture: Arm fused at the shoulder

FO-2 Wolverine: Feet and knee joints so loose he can't stand up.

ML 10 Sentinel upper-torso: Broken while in package.

ML 10 Sentinel lower torse: Both legs fused at the hip.

ML 13 Abomination: Left arm fused at the shoulder

ML 13 Loki: Rubbery legs, loose hip joints.

Sinister Six Green Goblin: Left hand and left leg fused at the wrist, shin.

ML 12 Apocalypse BAF: Hip joints way too loose, he can't stand up.

ML 9 Doctor Strange: Left knee-joint is loose, he won't stand up.

ML 3 Magneto: head fell off.

ML 4 Ghost Rider: Loose hand joint. Hand fell off.

ML Walmart Wave Giant-Man BAF: Wobbly hip joints on lower torso, keeps falling over.

ML Walmart Wave Giant-Man BAF: The left hand had a peg that was at a 45-degree angle, and wouldn't go into the forarm. Luckily, I had two left hands.

ML 5 Colossus: Torso cracked at seem when opened. Had to be repaired with sculpey and crazy glue.

SMC Classics Scorpion: Bought two. The first one literally broke apart at the pelvis after opening it, and fell to pieces. The second had a warped hand that wouldn't stay on the arm.

ML 11 Scarlet Witch: Poorly attached hair/headpiece.

And I'm not even going to bother getting into the horrendously uneven paint apps, or the debacle that was ML 6 and ML 7...

It WAS the norm for TOY-BIZ. Their QC sucked, and I'm glad they're gone.

Long Live HASBRO!!!

LOL. I really don't even know how to reply to all that. I guess it falls under one of 3 scenarios:

1- This is the greatest exaggeration I have ever read

2- You are opening your toys up and ripping them out of the package BEFORE removing the twist-ties @loll@

3- You are the unluckiest toy collector on the planet and like to get screwed over. If you had all these problems, why did you keep buying them??? If you went to a restaurant and got food poisoning, would you continue to go back another 2 dozen times to get sick again?

I just find it very odd that you have had all these issues. I have almost every figure you listed...but NONE of the problems associated w/ them that you listed. I have never had anything more than the occasional loose joint out of the package. And if you think that's not going to happen w/ Hasbro you are kidding yourself. I mean honestly, if TB's QC was THIS bad...the line would have died at about Series 4.

And while we're at it, good riddance, TOY-BIZ! I finally found an X-Treme X-Men Rogue the other day, and was happy to have her...that is until her left foot fell off...and her left hand fell off...and her torso cracked...all in a span of 10 minutes.

Sorry, but TOY-BIZ sucked at quality control. HASBRO LEGENDS Wave 1 may not have been the most creative wave, but the plastic and overall construction is FAR superior to TOY-BIZ. Everytime I opened a TOY-BIZ figure in the last years, the first thing I had to do was check all the joints and see if they were solid, or flimsy. Real fun.

Okay, TB had plenty of QC problems (like EVERY toy manuf. does), but this is obviously an extreme (or maybe X-treme, lol) case, don't you think??? There are bad examples of all mass-produced products. You could go drop $30K on a car and get a lemon. You obviously got a bad figure...big deal. I've got 100+ loose figures in my collection and I have never had one single incident of anything breaking while I took it out of the package or even after falling off of a display shelf. Sucks that you got a bum figure that time, but don't act like it was the "norm" because that is a ridiculous exaggeration.

I've actually had quite a few experiences like this with Toy Biz ML's (and SHS for that matter). I've had to learn to be extra gentle with those stiff joints if I don't want to have to get out the crazy glue.

You guys really crack me up...I think if Hasbro took a Hulk figure and put a pink tutu and rollerskates on him then shoved him in a clamshell and slapped a Limited Edition of 25,000 sticker on it, some of you would go out and buy one...sheeeshhh @loll@

What ever floats yur boat.

OK I'm really getting tired of the Hasbro haters that make people that like the Hasbro ML's come off like idiots (not to say that the post I'm quoting did that, but it could be perceived that way. So we like them, big whoop! If you don't like them, that's fine. Heck even rant about it for the next 20 years when Hasbro still owns the license for all I care, I just think you guys might as well quit complaining now and get used to it, because it's not going to change for a very long time.

Yes, hate it all you want, don't buy one and leave them all on the shelves, gives me a chance of actually finding the thing. Never been a huge fan of Wolverine, I have far to many anyway, but since Ive become a completist, I will end up buying one, at the very least it will look nifty on my wall with my other variants. Hell, I wouldnt mind if they made a whole series of these, silver Spiderman, silver Hulk, silver Iron Man, silver Captain America. I'll take anything ML right now, the wait for series 2 is driving me nuts, especially after the rapid fire series that ToyBiz put out at the end got me used to always having something to hunt for.

You guys really crack me up...I think if Hasbro took a Hulk figure and put a pink tutu and rollerskates on him then shoved him in a clamshell and slapped a Limited Edition of 25,000 sticker on it, some of you would go out and buy one...sheeeshhh @loll@

What ever floats yur boat.

OK I'm really getting tired of the Hasbro haters that make people that like the Hasbro ML's come off like idiots (not to say that the post I'm quoting did that, but it could be perceived that way. So we like them, big whoop! If you don't like them, that's fine. Heck even rant about it for the next 20 years when Hasbro still owns the license for all I care, I just think you guys might as well quit complaining now and get used to it, because it's not going to change for a very long time.

We're all intitled to our own opinions, that's what makes these forums so great, if we didn't it would be boring and no one would come here to post there comments.

I posted in this or another thread that hasbro is having some pretty crappy qc on figures too. Planet Hulk had his entire head deformed, no joke. It's rotting on the pegs now because of it. My iron man has paint scrapes on the metallic red on the back so I couldn't see them in the packaging. Really nasty scrapes too. Never had that problem with toybiz. Though I have had other problems, that was over 15+ series of figures, just wait Hasbro will f up on your favorite toy eventually. Still they did a great job on icons thor so I'll wait and see how wave 3 plays out.

bah.. yeah, I did find Toybiz figures wth quality control problems occasionally... However, every ML collector learns how to avoid or fix these problems..

warped parts/joints? heat up by boiling or blow drying and fix it.

"fused" parts? again, either heat up to loosen or free up stuck paint.. sometimes freezing works as well

loose joints? superglue tightenig trick

but quess what? These problems weren't really all that prevelant and many times they are small issues with quick and easy fixes. Even if I got a bum figure, most of the time I could correct the factory errors and have a great figure. Now, Hasbro may manufactor their figures much better than toybiz, but even if itis perfectly made, if I don't like it, what is the point? quality control is lower on my priority list than quality design and attention to detail

I like the "Saturday Night Fever"-esque pose. Break out the white suit and its 1975 all over again...

I will definitely be getting one (thanks to my TRU hookup). And, if they want to do one of the Rhino, well, I'd buy two of those as well...

##$%$#ed!! If you want to do an exclusive figure, that's all fine and dandy, but why on earth would you make a completely silver figure? Unless it's the Silver Sufer, I don't want it.

This little stunt might work for Star Wars, but not Marvel Legends. Way to be stupid Hasbro!!

X-Treme X-Men Rogue: Broken feet, broken hands, cracked torso.

FO-2 Punisher: Two useless, floppy mid-feet joints that fell of.

X-Men Avalanche: Warped ankle, foot fell off.

ML 10 Mystique: Arm broke off at the left shoulder. Replaced her. The replacement's arm broke off at the left shoulder.

ML 10 Spidey: Both legs fused at the hips.

Fearsome Foes Vulture: Arm fused at the shoulder

FO-2 Wolverine: Feet and knee joints so loose he can't stand up.

ML 10 Sentinel upper-torso: Broken while in package.

ML 10 Sentinel lower torse: Both legs fused at the hip.

ML 13 Abomination: Left arm fused at the shoulder

ML 13 Loki: Rubbery legs, loose hip joints.

Sinister Six Green Goblin: Left hand and left leg fused at the wrist, shin.

ML 12 Apocalypse BAF: Hip joints way too loose, he can't stand up.

ML 9 Doctor Strange: Left knee-joint is loose, he won't stand up.

ML 3 Magneto: head fell off.

ML 4 Ghost Rider: Loose hand joint. Hand fell off.

ML Walmart Wave Giant-Man BAF: Wobbly hip joints on lower torso, keeps falling over.

ML Walmart Wave Giant-Man BAF: The left hand had a peg that was at a 45-degree angle, and wouldn't go into the forarm. Luckily, I had two left hands.

ML 5 Colossus: Torso cracked at seem when opened. Had to be repaired with sculpey and crazy glue.

SMC Classics Scorpion: Bought two. The first one literally broke apart at the pelvis after opening it, and fell to pieces. The second had a warped hand that wouldn't stay on the arm.

ML 11 Scarlet Witch: Poorly attached hair/headpiece.

Nobody told you to open em...thats your fault ;)

Cut the bickering crap. Quit fighting among yourselves. You can state your opinions about the toys, negative or postitive, but you don't have the right to attack someone else for having a different opinion. That goes to all of you.

I've had a few problems with some of my ML figures, but nothing to the extreme of what you're listing. My Leader figure had a broken hand and my ML Colossus had a wrist that wouldn't turn, but other then that anything else was just loose joints that I came to expect with figures with that many articulation points. My Sabretooth ended up with a broken leg, but I did that myself. :D