Transformers Movie Bumblebee Unleashed

Bespin refugee

The Transformers Unleashed line, which is the same as the Star Wars past line is not meant to be an action figure, but more-or-less a static figure much like a resin statue or PVC, just made of plastic. It never advertised itself to be anything else. They were created to be more of an accurate representation of their live-action big screen counterparts. Since there is no way they can execute a realistic looking transforming toy that is dead on to its film versions. So that is the reason for this line. For those who want an uncanny representation of the film characters, since none of the Transforming toys they have shown us so far look anything like their CGI counterparts.

I love the sculpt on Bumble Bee, but I think the overall piece is ruined by the destroyed car he is standing on. The detail in Bumble Bee is there where as the car beneath him looks like the stuff that comes out of my ass, but only grey and wheels jetting out of it.

I think something like unleashed for tf would sell but for the msot part just with g1 stuff...

I don't think I will buy anything like this though because I want gentle giant to get the tf line :D I'm probly dreaming with this one though but I'd love to see tf statues with the detail they put into the starwars stuff, & even bustups with TF :) They could even do build a figure type bustups as well with combiners and what not :P

It looks well made and it seems to have been painted nicely, but man it was kinda hard knowing which way the figure was facing.....overall its a pass for me.

Oh god, he does have batsuit nipples... and I wish he could actually transform, but he's not too bad, i guess. I'll have to wait and see him in front of me to pass real judgement though...

Maybe I'm biased because I collect a lot of statues and I also love the SW Unleashed figures, but I have no idea why people are complaining about this? Why does every line need to transform??? I get it, that's the gimmick w/ "transformers," but there are so many different lines coming out for this movie is it really that hard to swallow that one little line doesn't have that function? Unleashed figures are a nice way to get a decent statue at a very cheap price.

That said, I still hate the head/face on the movie Bumble Bee so I will most likely pass on this thing unless it really impresses me in person.

• 3 months later...