Sigma 6 Lt. Stone

TF Joe

I really don't care for Hasbro's distribution. For both TFs and Joes. I haven't found a lot of recent stuff as of late for both series. Lt. Stone among them. I just ordered a Destro from Amazon last Thursday and can't find anyplace with a Lt. Stone figure.

Does anybody have any idea why Hasbro does this. He seems like a neat figure to have for the collection but alas, I can't find him. I never even saw Destro before the holidays or after. And after the holidays, my local Target restocked some Wave 1 Commando figures. This is so frustrating.

So does anybody have any Lt. Stone's in their area. If so, would anybody be willing to help me out.

Yeah, here in CO I never have a problem with Hasbro items. Even exclusives are pretty easy to find after a while. Cant you order stone from Hasbro?

No. I looked on their toyshop site. No Lt. Stone.

I'm hoping someone here can help me.

i am like you, nyc has not received this wave. no zartan or stone. i see a ton of those artic dukes & the green jungle se. i preordered them from amazon and you get free shipping. they also had grand slam & heavy duty w/ flamethrower for 7.50 each (they had a big sale after christmas).

Yeah, here in CO I never have a problem with Hasbro items. Even exclusives are pretty easy to find after a while. Cant you order stone from Hasbro?

Your right. No one has STONE. Ive checked all E tailers and nothing.

DNSTOYS has one wave in stock. You'll have to get the whole wave but its a pretty darn good wave.

He'll be back in circulation soon. Stores are slow to stock up on toys around this time.

If you haven't seen him yet chances are he hasn't shown up yet at your area so he should pop up anytime soon.

Or you can always get him on EBAY.

I saw some LT .Stone last week at WM in GA. I like the fig @optimus@

Your right. No one has STONE. Ive checked all E tailers and nothing.

DNSTOYS has one wave in stock. You'll have to get the whole wave but its a pretty darn good wave.

He'll be back in circulation soon. Stores are slow to stock up on toys around this time.

If you haven't seen him yet chances are he hasn't shown up yet at your area so he should pop up anytime soon.

Or you can always get him on EBAY.

I just noticed today that MasterCollector has him in stock...

In case your still looking or if anyone is still looking for STONE.

If your a member its $15 but if your not well its expensive... don't remember the price but I think it was $21 or something like that.

I just noticed today that MasterCollector has him in stock...

In case your still looking or if anyone is still looking for STONE.

If your a member its $15 but if your not well its expensive... don't remember the price but I think it was $21 or something like that.

I'd thought about that actually, problem is I'm not a member and I can only affored one club membership (and I was already a member of the Transformers club when I started to get into G.I. Joe. But this week with some of the snowblowing that I get paid for since it's supposed to be like every morning, I may have a chance to buy him from there if nobody here can help.

Can you supply a link and I'll put it in my favorites.