Reissue Dinobots?

Verdiboy

Does anyone know what the deal is with the lack of production of the standard size G1 Dinobots? Why do they only appear as WST and never in any of the various reissue lines out there?

Im guessing the mold has some kind of legal issue.

Screw WST by the way, I want Worlds Biggest Dionbots to movie scale with Grimlock in Dino mode about twice as tall as Hotrod.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the lack of production of the standard size G1 Dinobots? Why do they only appear as WST and never in any of the various reissue lines out there?

Im guessing the mold has some kind of legal issue.

Screw WST by the way, I want Worlds Biggest Dionbots to movie scale with Grimlock in Dino mode about twice as tall as Hotrod.

The WSTFdinobots are movie scale... to other WSTFs

The WST Dinobots are not official products; they are fan-made.

The G1 toys have not been reissued because the molds were either lost or damaged beyond repair, as I recall.

I wonder if that company actually had permission to make those mini dinobots. Its getting pretty bad with all the knock offs lately. Look at that new full size swoop :( Takara needs to go after these people!!!

Here is a big fat rumor for you guys. There is a company in China that released the G1 Casettes along with a few Mini bots, that are spot on accurate, Down to the Packaging. There is much debate if these are legit reissues or not, according to AFA they are. Anyway, Swoop is being released by the same company later this year. So yes, you will see atleast one Dinobot, and Grimlock was rumored as well. And just incase some of you guys don't believe me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget

And this is but one source. Some Prototypes have surfaced on ebay recently as well.

they're not legit, they are illegal bootlegs, and the people behind them should be shot. If these were MY toy designs they were stealing, I would personally hunt them down and beat them.

I will never buy any of these Knock Off's.

AFA will grade knock offs, they don't care either way what they are, as long as they are making their money

I can't wait to see actaul pics of the KO! If anything these KOs will show that there is actaul demand for these figures!! I'm gona get swoop if I can for ad ecent price if he fits in with the rest of my g1s because he is the only freaking dinobot I need LEFT!! If these are g1 molds as well its in takara whatevers best interest to let these guys make it and then come in and take the mold from them and use it them selfs with hardly any cost to them :P