'The Batman' - Season 4 Discussion Thread

TOYMAN65

holy wow!!! this episode rocked!!! Conroy and Hamill were back that was good to see! but as far as the episode goes! i was like WOW!! Its gonna be a great season...i even shedded a tear when the Graysons died! it was well told...

Oh YEA Baby! New episode Team Penguin was awsome. Finally got to see Killer Crock and Rag Doll, they haven't shown in the cartoon before but Crock has been in toy form. Killer Moth was interesting and I saw his figure from SDCC Looks fantastic. Keep up these new episodes and lets see some new figures. @bats@

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone watch todays The Batman episode? "Artifact" was an outstanding episode...it took us into the future told a story from 2027 where Barb is Oracle (name is used the whole episode) and our young Mr Drake is Nightwing. Then takes us 1000 more years into the future. It was a very good episode...definalty check it out!@

I was so waiting for this episode. I think it's awsome! I'm all for figures based on this episode but I strongly doubt that we'll be getting any of these Dark Knight Returns inspired characters.

The whole story wasn't really what I had in mind but it still rocks!

I missed it. :(

I forgot the new episodes started today. Guess I'll wait for the rerun of this one then. :D

:D When I was watching it, I said out loud how much The Batman is drawn the way Frank Miller did him in "The Dark Knight Returns" and that was the exact moment someone on the cartoon said, "so... the dark knight returns!"

I missed it. :(

I forgot the new episodes started today. Guess I'll wait for the rerun of this one then. :D

:D When I was watching it, I said out loud how much The Batman is drawn the way Frank Miller did him in "The Dark Knight Returns" and that was the exact moment someone on the cartoon said, "so... the dark knight returns!"

I just watched this last weekend with my wife. I saw Batman stand up on his tank and said, "Wow - The Dark Knight Returns." Immediately after which Freeze said the same thing. My wife just looked at me and said - "what did I just miss there?"

We both thought that episode was the best of the series - nearly so anyway - the Catwoman episode was fantastic.

I just watched the one with the guy who could controll time & it did nothing but piss me off untill the end haha!

SPoilers

I'm glad it had a happy ending :) man, a gift like that and all he can think about is revenge?.. Uter lame... I'd be winning the loto via straches $$$$$$$$$$ heheh & then work on getting my relation ship with my family or at least my kid back haha

• 2 weeks later...

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt this a cut from the comic arc "Batman City of Light"? Well told especially when they has ALL of the Rogues in one place at the same time!

• 2 months later...

Holy Schnap! Did anyone catch today's episode? WOWEEE that last five minutes had me giggling like a schoolgirl!!!!!!

SPOILERS:

The League (Hawkman, Flash, Hal GL, Green Arrow!), Batman knew for months and hacked the system! lol - and the building looking like the old superfriends League building! Hahahah awesome!

That was a really good episode. Martian Manhunter's guest appearance was really cool and I hope to more DC characters make guest appearances in the future. It's amazing how much better this cartoon has gotten since the first season. Just a quick question since I have only watched a few random episodes: has Superman made an appearance yet?

PharmV

Holy Schnap! Did anyone catch today's episode? WOWEEE that last five minutes had me giggling like a schoolgirl!!!!!!

SPOILERS:

The League (Hawkman, Flash, Hal GL, Green Arrow!), Batman knew for months and hacked the system! lol - and the building looking like the old superfriends League building! Hahahah awesome!

Yes I laughed at that I had/have that playset from when I was akid man did it get beat to hell and back :D I think they allso are using a similar styled base to that in the new JLOA or whatever its called comic thats out now :)