Found On An Asian Auction Site - New Sigmas!

CyberSteak

now those look hideous and cheap, and look to have taken a turn for even the more childish. which may not be a bad thing. perhaps Hasbro is intending on aiming these at the youngest market possible and plans on a return of 3 3/4" Joes with the Anniversary Line for an older market.

NASTY!!!!

I mean obviously not all the paint apps have been done, but all their legs are WRONG!

Too long!!!

And it looks like the articulation in the arms has been limited, especially on Inferno.

Oh Lockdown... you suck!!

Iron Grenadier obviously has a lot more to him and could be very cool!

Is it me - or do they look like COPS figures?!!

They're supposed to be military!

GungHo/ Footloose and Zartan are cool though!

You guys are too negative!

angel_not.gif

Sorta looks like Freddie Mercury?

GH.jpg_42046082_fredhead.jpg

vh-LMAO

i hate to say this butif that iron grenadiers legs were a bit shorter it would be the only sigma six figure i liked....

and that gung ho is horrid!!! WOW looks nothing like the gungho we all knew and loved!.. oh wait... none of the sigma six guys do :)

and wtf is up with lockdowns arms....

Where are the fans of Sigma Six, I want them to chime in on these guys!!

Oh and you know who Gung Ho looks like, it came to me immdiately, Vernon Wells from Commando, the Aussie villain!!

Oh and who the hell is Inferno?? What's with the demon eyes??? :huh:

Where are the fans of Sigma Six, I want them to chime in on these guys!!

Oh and you know who Gung Ho looks like, it came to me immdiately, Vernon Wells from Commando, the Aussie villain!!

Oh and who the hell is Inferno?? What's with the demon eyes??? :huh:

Oh hey - dude!!!

I LOVE S6... that's why i'm dissappointed in these initial offerings.

I mean when the paint apps are done then maybe they'lll look better.

But the heads on Inferno and Lockdown SUCK!!!!

Full stop.

I'm also concerned how these will look next to the other figures.

They don't seem to even match!!

Come on - Sigma Six are awesome figures, and i've defended them loudly and proudly, but the ones i've mentioned above really do let the team down.

And worst of all they prove the critics right!!

These are protos guys, and not legal ones...these are the type that factory workers hastily snatch to take home and make a few extra bucks. Often times they are not fully painted....painted wrong....and even constructed wrong.

Wait till you see the final and official paintjobs and I'm sure some opinions might change.

now those look hideous and cheap, and look to have taken a turn for even the more childish. which may not be a bad thing. perhaps Hasbro is intending on aiming these at the youngest market possible and plans on a return of 3 3/4" Joes with the Anniversary Line for an older market.

Exactly what I was thinking, these look very kid-friendly compared to the new 25th Anniversary figures!

Exactly what I was thinking, these look very kid-friendly compared to the new 25th Anniversary figures!

they don't just look too kiddy compared to the Anniversary figures, they look kiddy compared to other Sigma 6 figures. I hope they look better when they hit shelves, just out of my love for the brand.

lol.. I guess I'm just a fanboy then.. cause I like most of them.. I'll pass on CC and maaaybe HD.. but I'm digging the rest.. and I'll paint his hair red and call him BBQ... um, he had red hair, right?

I'm interested in what that BAT'll do.. looks kinda weird.

OMG....those SUCK!!

wez1.jpg

@smilepunch@

Wez is TOO cool! Also a Vernon Wells character, and you're RIGHT LJ...his character in Commando DOES look like the Gung Ho inspiration. ;)

vernonwellsfs6.png