Club Copperhead

Alyosha

I was looking around, and didn't see this announcement here. THe free club figure for this year is going to be Copperhead unmasked. It's a good looking repaint, frankenjoe if your not expecting a particular look. It has:

Spy Troops Airborne Helmet

Unknown head

Overkill chest

Overkill waist

Switch Gears arms

Airborne legs

As soon as they post pics on the website for the general public, I'll link them. The color are turquoise, black and bright green, with a silver COBRA logo on the chest.

Looks really crappy. Well at least it saves me $36 this year.

Sort of like a really bad Spy Troops Joe guy. The Ripcord/Halo guy looked better.

Sort of reminds me of the Shipwreck as Cobra Commander "Spy".

"Um, Commander, whats up with the short sleeve shirt and the Jeans?"

I was excited for this figure when I heard of it and even contemplated attempting to buy one, but that recipe sounds horrid. I will reserve judgement until I se it, but I lack hope.

wow.. that's intersting.. anyone wanna throw a quickie custom up real quick so we can see how he looks? That Overkill torso w/switch gears arms got me puzzled, lol

I had to see it as well, so I threw it together.

copperhead-1.jpg

not as bad as I imagined, but I would have gone with something along these lines:

copperhead-2.jpgcopperhead-3.jpg

Giggle-Siccle: Your top pic is right save two things. Your gunbelt is backward, and the head is definately unmasked. It has some very arched and po'd looking eyebrows, so I'm not certain who it might be (maybe JvC Blowtorch). Also, the paintjob does a LOT for the final piece (it helps bring the ribbing on the torso and legs together) and they switch out SG's wrinkly elbows for some other parts.

Also, when they make these available to club members, I'll be happy to help out any non-members who want one w/o the membership.

Of all the legs they could have chosen - they chose THOSE??!!!

Oh please!

Here's a thought - how about using Coils arms?

Much better - matches the chest even.

Hey why not got he whole hog and use Coils legs too?

Just thoughts...

Copperhead is a dude - this figure (at this point) certainly isn't!

Also, when they make these available to club members, I'll be happy to help out any non-members who want one w/o the membership.

I'm going to hold you to that if it looks as good as you say it does. B)

I definitely want one of these...

How much would it go for?

For Non-Club members: $61 (Club Membership fee + $25 but if you join before March 16, it'll be FREE)

For Club Members: 1st one is FREE, $25(s/h included) for each additional

http://www.mastercollector.com/

I actually hadn't even considered them doing a Copperhead figure, but I like the way this one looks, and I think it'll be a great figure. Sadly, there's only room in my life for one Copperhead, and that's my head of Python Patrol! (PP Bludd's dead to me, since he has his own troops.)

-Kevin

Well, now that we have seen Al's, the MC version can't compare.

Except that I think I like the MC-version better...

-Kevin

Agreed, they did a good job on this updated figure.

I was excited for this figure when I heard of it and even contemplated attempting to buy one, but that recipe sounds horrid. I will reserve judgement until I se it, but I lack hope.
wow.. that's intersting.. anyone wanna throw a quickie custom up real quick so we can see how he looks? That Overkill torso w/switch gears arms got me puzzled, lol

I had to see it as well, so I threw it together.

copperhead-1.jpg

not as bad as I imagined, but I would have gone with something along these lines:

copperhead-2.jpgcopperhead-3.jpg

I like the idea using the skeleton logo and making Copperhead a Deadnok member (as a side story). Nice job peiceing this together.