Carded Images of Deluxe Level TF Movie Characters

Chug

Courtesy of Easynet prepare to revel in the imagery of the carded deluxe Jazz, Brawl, and Wreckage. While you're at it, enjoy images of carded Deluxe Barricade as well.

BWAH!? Wreckage? Yes, Wreckage. Whether he's a toy character only or actually shows up in the movie, he's a Decepticon that we haven't heard about it yet....and he looks majorly bad-ass. Unlike his previous name uses, he's no measly mini-con.

BTW: specialty-cut cards FTW.

some of these things are a complete mess, More realistic looking type robots they are not! gota admit though I like the looks of a couple of em...

Wreckage for one, could makea neat beachcomber repaint or dinobot... I'd have to see more detailed pics to be sure though...

Brawl's tank mode looks awesome, the head scult reminds me of a toad.Jazz's carded image shows a bright shiny silver on the back but the actual toy appears to be some lame grey, maybe it's the lighting of the pic.....Wreckage is A+

OMG THESE DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE TRANSFORMERS!!!!! YOU'RE CRAPPING ON MY CHILDHOOD MICHAEL BAY!

Oh wait...that was a few months ago.

I guess I held the pain in too long. :(

Nice figs! :)

They are okay. Can't be any worse than anything ELSE, really.

My only...concern is the whole "automorph technology". That almost always inhibits the toys to make room for the connected gears and parts.

What's wrong with just...transforming them? Slap one some missile launchers for "action" features and there ya go!

Nothing special about these bots at all except for the fact there gonna look Kick a$$ in the movie. After the movie these will sell out like Pancakes at the House of pancakes!!!