Sweet TRU.com score!

leonardo

I've been looking for the fearsome foes box set, and all this time it was at toysrus.com for $20. I don't know what everyone's waiting for, that's 5 figures for $20, or $4 each. The only bad figure in the set is carnage so it's totally worth it. But thanks to google if you use their checkout you get $10 off! I signed up for google twice and got $10 off my soundwave order and $10 off my fearsome foes box set. Got soundwave for $25 shipped and the fearsome foes for $15 shipped, that's $3 a figure! Awesome!

Wel... what're you waiting for? Gogogo!

they had this same deal when they were merged with amazon. If they haven't had the set up for a while, then it means they just got their butts in gear and finally gut it up on the new site. I remember just as I was going to order it from amazon toys r us split and it went down. So glad I waited as I saved an extra $10.

Well he was already released, plus he's a bit bland... and small. The spidey was released but he was hard to come by and he's a really great spidey so it's easy to overlook. Carnage isn't the worst figure but he's not winning any awards either (and was a big peg warmer here so he didn't really need to be in the box set). I'd have liked it to be 4 figures instead and maybe a bit cheaper, but I can't complain about price!

Never said I hate the figure though.

I know this is the Marvel Toys forum, but can I get a link to the Soundwave? Cant seem to find him on TRU.com ;;

I know this is the Marvel Toys forum, but can I get a link to the Soundwave? Cant seem to find him on TRU.com ;;

Here ya go, link

I knew I should have jumped on the boxset yesterday when I had the chance. Sold out already. Unless it's just TRU's screwy site that changes from day-to-day, which is entirely possible.

It's still there, just not listed under the marvel legends section. Here's the link for it. link

Geez, whoever handles toys r us site... c'mon, they constantly misspell, mismark, miscategorize and provide wrong images. @loll@

Yeah, the site basically blows. It is impossible to find anything and they don't have pics half the time. The search function is one of the worst I've ever seen.

GD the Soundwave is no longer available ;;

Nice. Thanks, Snowman!

No prob man.....and yeah the system needs so work for sure.

Anybody get their confirmation email yet? I haven't and I'm wondering if Google has caught on to the fact that I have multiple accounts opened (I have used google checkout probably at least a dozen times for stuff I have ordered online in the past).

Hahaha....cold man. But to answer your question, no not yet, and I only have one account.

great price, the fearsome foes set is the 2nd best box set ML ever had (House of M is best :D) it's got the 3 best versions of 3 great characters being Rhino, Lizard and Vulture as well as a decent Spidey and Carnage. my one complaint is i think this set would've been a great place to stick Doppelganger instead of the pointless spiderman, but oh well