"My Brother's Keeper" Chapter 9: The Dogs of War

Violentfix

This chapter was quite a journey, I've been looking forward to it for a long time. I'm happy to present the newest Chapter from "My Brother's Keeper"

Cobra is closing in and the stakes are high as Pitfall and Hit & Run fight against time to save their captured friend. Meanwhile a new enemy is revealed who will play a major role in the Commander's ultimate plan for revenge. All that and more in Chapter 9: The Dogs of War

dogssm.gif

Very nice. The scene at the checkpoint was great, the layout of the diorama was superb. I loved the purple colored SNAKES, that's one of my choice COBRA colors.

Excellent work can't wait for the next one.

BRAVOOOOO.....BRAAAAAVO!!

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Thanks, it's been really hard to keep this one under raps during the production process. It was pretty hard to film and was comprised of so many different sets but wow, i was very happy with the outcome.

Thanks, it's been really hard to keep this one under raps during the production process. It was pretty hard to film and was comprised of so many different sets but wow, i was very happy with the outcome.

You should be! Your stories are awesome and the sets and photography are just simply AWE-inspiring!

Another fantastic chapter. Thanks for all the work on these... for us. :)

WOW you the MAN i love it all so far i cant wait to see what you got up your slave next.

Hey, how did you know I use slaves to make these... Sorry i had to say it.

Thanks man, there's some crazy stuff on the way. I've got chapter 10 in early photo stage and I'm pushing really hard for that March 1 date.

Best Dio Ever.

Simply wonderful.

**** Star rating.

brother9-58.jpg

Another beautiful Frame

brother9-60.jpg

This is why your the best .

brother9-59.jpg

Your the man.

brother9-53.jpg

Don't have time to check it out right now, but I will for sure. Let me just say that your dios are amazing and I appreciate how much time and effort you put into them. Great job Violentfix.

what can i say? too awesome for words! you are one of the dio-makers that inspire me to make one of my own. i still have a ways to go to even get it off the ground, but one day it will see the light. again, you are one of the best!!!!!

Another absolutely excellent story!!

Seriously - they have to be the best out there.

The customs are great, the stories easy to follow, really well posed and actually interesting.

Well done again.

Great to hear, I'll tell ya my biggest worry is that people wont follow where I'm going with the story. I try to provide many more frames than most other Dio authors to give it that "movie" feel and help portray the action,emotion of the scene.