DCSH Steel & Parasite are now out!

m.arndt

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found these this morning but only steel and parasite, there was no supergirl or doomsday

at first i thought someone beat me to them but after looking at what was on the shelf i dont think they were in the case at all

2)regular supes

2)black s supes

1)steel

1)parasite

and the steel i found was the one with the chrome S i was surprized to see the chrome but i thought they were all like this and it just did not show in the pics. then i read firestongue's post. apparently i got a variant and did not even know it

Now that I have checked ebay I see there are a couple Chrome versions out there. Actually I think on ebay now there may be more chrome than regulars, or about even.

The way my luck is, if I found this thing it CANT be that rare because I very rarely find chases.

Also, I see the ones on ebay say 'comic book styling' at the top, where both my Steel and Parasite say 'New' at the top right corner.

Wow, someone actually bought an orange Doomsday. :o

....after seeing the pics of the Steel figure, I am now a fan of the character and want one. @supes@

I Just picked up a Crisis on Infinite Earths Supergirl on Monday for 4 bucks, otherwise that Supergirl would be owned right now. She looks really good, they did an excellent job on the face and everything.

I really want Supergirl,Steel and Parasite, they look like the best series of DCSH so far.

I guess the Doomsday figure should of been in the Superman Returns line. See how much it matches with the Solar Charge Superman

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_071406b.htm

Review and pics from MWCTOYS

Well, now that I've seen pics of Parasite on here, I'm very pleased with how he turned out. I'm going to be on the look out for Steel, Supergirl and Parasite for sure...still not into the Doomsday though.

I stopped by two Walmarts today to see if I could get a look at the new DCSH figure wave. One Walmart is LOADED with the last wave with Darkseid. The other Walmart doesn't even carry DCSH. WTF? They have 12 pegs for Hasbro Spider-Man Origins figures and NONE for DCSH? @grumpy@

If you're in NYC and interested I found Steel and Parasite at a store called State News. It's a party store/hallmark store and they had a few figs in stock. The plus side is that they have them right now, the minus is that the figs are $13.99 plus tax. They have 3 locations but I saw them at the 112 E 86th Street (bet Park and Lex) store. I would call ahead and ask if they still have them because there were lots of kiddies hovering around them at lunchtime. No chrome Steel variants sighted at the place I went to and yea, I picked him up for that price, a really sweet figure that is actually as cool as everyone says he is. :)

i just found the whole series @ wal-mart this morning. the bad thing was that i could only get one of them. i brought the supergirl because there was only 2 of them on the peg. hopefully, the rest of the series will still be there this weekend.

I stopped by two Walmarts today to see if I could get a look at the new DCSH figure wave. One Walmart is LOADED with the last wave with Darkseid. The other Walmart doesn't even carry DCSH. WTF? They have 12 pegs for Hasbro Spider-Man Origins figures and NONE for DCSH? @grumpy@

In my store, the ONLY DC product carried is the DCSH line (which we finally got some in, of the Steel and parasite wave), and that's only 3 pegs compared to 6 for ML, and 6 for SMO

Yeah i found all 3 at Wal-Mart in Jacksonville NC. I bought steel and parasite, and passed on Supergirl. She doesn't really seem too much different then the first one..

After posing her and stuff, I'd have to agree. There's still something about the face I don't like. Plus the ankles on the one I have are stuck in play by the factory glue or paint. She can barely stand.