DCSH Steel & Parasite are now out!

m.arndt

Over on another forum, someone posted that they found DCSH Steel & Parasite in Chicago.

Another poster stated they were also found in Lexington, Ky. Good luck!

(hopefully someone will find a second set for me too) @wink@

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, suprised they are out so soon. The walmart near me just put out the requisite case of Supes and Bizzaro filling the section to the max. Dunno how long it's gona take for people to buy those two.

Well, at least they're being spotted now. Now I'll have something to actually look for when I'm out. Funny that he spotted them in the Chi-town area because when I'm working and happen to be in Chicago, I seem to find things that aren't around home just yet, although they do show up soon after. Its led me to believe that area tends to get things more quickly than around home.

as much as i dislike the steel character, the figure is freaking awesome! over at the fwoosh the guy posted loose pics of steel & parasite. he found them at a walmart in chicago!

Got a link?

Wow, those look great! I've never even seen Steel in action on the comics but I'm gona get 'em! That's a freakin' awesome figure. Super Girl is a great improvement too; the face sculpt is much more mature. Looks like she means business!

So, does anyone know what the "reentry" Doomsday is for? Is that from the comics somewhere?

Steal and the new Supergirl look great....I have to say Mattel is really doing some good work with this line. Normally I'd think when it comes to DC figures no one could ever touch DCD.....but clearly Mattel is at the very least on par with DCD and in some cases better.

I'm very impressed with that Steel and Supergirl, they're awesome figures. I still can't wait to see pics of Parasite though.

i got all 3 of them tonight, by far my fav is steel. parasite and supergirls arent all that great if you ask me

I picked up Steel this morning from Walmart in Franklin, TN.

Actually, I picked up a Steel Variant this morning...There were a total of 3 on the pegs and I was looking at each one carefully to make sure nothing broken, getting the best paint, etc, when there was an obvious difference: The 'S' shield on the chest of one of them was a shiny chrome, as opposed to silver plastic of the other 2.

I hope more are like this because it looks awesome! Not that the other 2 looked bad, but I much prefer this one over the others. I wish more of the figure could have this.

Funny thing is I think this is actually a restock of these figures in this store...last week I noticed the new packaging but there was only 2 Bizarro and one Superman.

So I picked up Steel and a Parasite. I didnt notice differences in any of the other figures, but I didnt check out Bizarro.

This is an awesome wave and will sell very well I think.

Wow, those look great! I've never even seen Steel in action on the comics but I'm gona get 'em! That's a freakin' awesome figure. Super Girl is a great improvement too; the face sculpt is much more mature. Looks like she means business!

So, does anyone know what the "reentry" Doomsday is for? Is that from the comics somewhere?

I think that's supposed to simulate him being blasted by Supes laser vision.

Or he's taking a lava bath in a volcano.

Can't wait to get that awesome Steel figure, it totally blows away the DCDirect version!

I think that's supposed to simulate him being blasted by Supes laser vision.

Or he's taking a lava bath in a volcano.

Can't wait to get that awesome Steel figure, it totally blows away the DCDirect version!

FYI, if anyone wants to see pics of the chrome Steel & Parasite I have posted them on page 3 of this topic:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...0#entry16297413

Or, heres the links:

First closeup of Steel. You can kind of see the reflection in the chrome S plate

Next closeup

Steel in package

Steel and Parasite

Steel and Parasite w/ receipt